Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

3 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

I know she's a Scouser but that Karen Carney is a really good pundit.  She gets dogs abuse on Twitter apparently.  Presumably from those who haven't witnessed Jamie Mackie and Darren Bent before.

Isn't she a Brummie? Or are you talking about a different lezzer?

• Members
5 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

I know she's a Scouser but that Karen Carney is a really good pundit.  She gets dogs abuse on Twitter apparently.  Presumably from those who haven't witnessed Jamie Mackie and Darren Bent before.

There’s a few good wimmin pundits.Alex Scott is brilliant. 

Sir David Moyes has got West Ham to 4th. What a job he’s doing there 

Karen Carney is awful. She probably gets abuse for playing stupid shit like this:

She watched Declan Rice play well against Doncaster at the weekend - he was an unused substitute.

She also thinks you get 3 points for winning in the cup.

Edited by jmjhb

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Citeh back to normal .........witho KDB, yeah it's only West Brom, all the same, they have started to motor.

As for women pundits, fuck em all off to womens football and netball, and leave the fellas to the mens game, although its agreed some of them are awful, Mackie and Morrison are good examples.

Correct.Some men being bad pundits doesn't mean women should be taken on.Dion Dublin should also be taken off the womens football.Dion tries his best but it's all very patronising.And that gay man should be taken off the North West weather reports.He actually called the male presenter who grew up near Stanley Road garages "sweetie" the other night.That isn't the sort of banter that should be happening on the early evening news when families will be watching.

I see Arsenal who were in the relegation battle at Xmas are now back in mid table, 4 points behind Liverpool

13 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

And that gay man should be taken off the North West weather reports.He actually called the male presenter who grew up near Stanley Road garages "sweetie" the other night. That isn't the sort of banter that should be happening on the early evening news when families will be watching.

Really? I see no harm in it.
Got to move with the times you big Red homophobe.

25 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Correct.Some men being bad pundits doesn't mean women should be taken on.Dion Dublin should also be taken off the womens football.Dion tries his best but it's all very patronising.And that gay man should be taken off the North West weather reports.He actually called the male presenter who grew up near Stanley Road garages "sweetie" the other night.That isn't the sort of banter that should be happening on the early evening news when families will be watching.

I see Arsenal who were in the relegation battle at Xmas are now back in mid table, 4 points behind Liverpool

He cracks me up to be honest, can’t see an issue with him. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

29 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Bolty? Is that you?

23 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I’d happily have Jonathan Pearce removed from commentary 

And any BT sports commentator who seems contractually obliged to refer to the main commentator as ‘Fletch’ at least 50 times every half