Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Big money in ours. The WhatsApp chat is a right laugh after some controversy 

I misunderstood the free hit wild card this week and didn't notice all my transfers from last week, to remove Kane and restructure, had reverted

Edited by Zico

41 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Big money in ours. The WhatsApp chat is a right laugh after some controversy 

Next season a league on here?

with @Mr Greybeing a top former Sunday league manager he should piss it 

• Moderators

Had a bad few days

signed sterling pre burnley, made him captain, he didnt play

Got shut for barnes but that made him my captain as i forgot to switch back to radcliffes portugeuse fella, who then got 14 or so

also had the saint og, red card defender, minus 7

Im currently on about 1200 points with 6 million in my transfer kitty

• Site Supporter

Hate that fantasy league shite, remember having a go at it when we was in the premier and fuckers consoled themselves if we got beat by the fact that the scorer was in their fucking stupid fantasy team. Couldn't do it miself anyone who scored against us was a twat .

2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Why aren't WBA playing in their traditional Green/yellow stripe away kit instead of that monstrosity they are playing in today.

I get sometimes you have to have certain colours so not to clash with the teams in the division, but surely if you play in blue/white, an away of green/yellow would be okay. I bet there fans every year just want the green/yellow striped kit. A bit like Citeh with the Red/black stripes, its synonymous with the club and its supporters, and if a team turns up and the kit clashes, play in skins 😁

We should always have, say yellow or blue, it shouldn't change. And black, pink and grey kits should be fucked off, as well has coloured boots, top knots and stockings.

I've not seen the WBA kit today but I agree with every word about wearing "traditional" away kits.  WBAs is right up there as one of the great traditional one's.  Agree with getting rid of black especially, why don't clubs want an identity any more?  Worst kit I've seen recently is the Sheff U pink, their fans must be embarrassed every time they see it.