Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

And we've started to wobble, so it would seem.

With a little better finishing we should be 5 points better off based on the last two games. We are wobbling a little but it’s all about Saturday and if we win I can see us continuing on a winning run

1 minute ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

With a little better finishing we should be 5 points better off based on the last two games. We are wobbling a little but it’s all about Saturday and if we win I can see us continuing on a winning run

Correct, and promotion nailed on! Fine margins! Im still depressed after the Easter results! Having said that we have never made anything easy and straightforward!

Whole race for automatic promotion is becoming ragged. Its there for the taking if we can start finding the net again. 

Southend, Barrow, Colchester, Grimsby and the like absolutely fighting for their lives and pulling off results against teams at the top end. What look like easy games aren't. 

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, woolli said:

Correct, and promotion nailed on! Fine margins! Im still depressed after the Easter results! Having said that we have never made anything easy and straightforward!

Our Easter results were really disappointing. But as IE said yesterday Monday was actually a better performance than Friday. All it needed was the goals to match the performance. I think a win on Saturday will reaffirm our position as being set for automatic promotion 

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Well no Spearing or Vaughan currently due to injury so Tranmere could struggle.

And first choice keeper out too I believe. Could we not sort out an emergency loan keeper? We have just the person.

I'm sure I've seen talk that Vaughan may be back for them before the seasons end. 

Those away games we've got coming up all look tricky. Salford unbeaten, Grimsby on a decent run and fighting for their lives and Morecambe, who are c*nts.