Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
2 minutes ago, Steejay said:

He's such an arrogant fucker. I couldn't believe it when Levy appointed him.

Not been the same bloke ever since he bullied that girlie physio.

Worse off under Poch

1 minute ago, jmjhb said:

Quite the comeback

Is there anyone that still thinks Jose is a good manager?

He’s outdated 

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I'd love to stick a big fat Carrot 🥕  up his snide veggie bumhole, what a cunt!

And the same goes for all them twats who went down there supporting them, including Thogbollox!Screenshot_20190119-190133.thumb.jpg.fc6536724190beacb75d66bc53daf67b.jpg

Looks a slimy prick and his jacket doesn’t fit properly, that was just cringeworthy at its best when our lot went down 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

I'd love to stick a big fat Carrot 🥕  up his snide veggie bumhole, what a cunt!

And the same goes for all them twats who went down there supporting them, including Thogbollox!Screenshot_20190119-190133.thumb.jpg.fc6536724190beacb75d66bc53daf67b.jpg

Thogden in his best kappa there. Mr Grey will be impressed 😁

6 hours ago, CJG said:

Talking of some getting sacked the Forest Green head coach has gone.

https://www.fgr.co.uk/news/club-statement-mark-cooper

Sounds like Veggie Vince had decided they were parting company at the end of the season anyway. Veggie man believes he's not the man for the final 6 games ... but his deputy is ??

Overlooking the fact that the players will be shaken by this. There will be players who'll be big supporters of that manager. They have just lost 5, drawn 1 of the last 6 ... & lost their top scorer.

Still an amazing decision. This division is full of unrealistic expectations. 

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Sounds like Veggie Vince had decided they were parting company at the end of the season anyway. Veggie man believes he's not the man for the final 6 games ... but his deputy is ??

Overlooking the fact that the players will be shaken by this. There will be players who'll be big supporters of that manager. They have just lost 5, drawn 1 of the last 6 ... & lost their top scorer.

Still an amazing decision. This division is full of unrealistic expectations. 

That top scorer only bent his fingers back about 4 weeks ago , I'd er yanked em back into place there and then soft twat and whilst I'm at it why did he need a stretcher?

1 hour ago, Good Knee said:

That top scorer only bent his fingers back about 4 weeks ago , I'd er yanked em back into place there and then soft twat and whilst I'm at it why did he need a stretcher?

Yep. Albeit ours was the 3rd of the 6 game stretch of poor results.

We've established that he was a soft fckr and any real man would have shrugged it off the way one of our members here suffered a compound & multiple leg fracture but operated on it himself in the half time interval and then played on.

The stretcher. Don't get me started. Being orange it trangressed so many rules ... racist, anti LBGTIQCSYJKPVSKB- and an insult to both religious and non-religious people of all self-declared sexualities ... oh, and most importantly of all, sheer taste. It was not ageist, as some have claimed, however.

1 minute ago, Traf said:

It's all relative, though.

6k is fuck all to Birchy. It just about covers his nursery fees for a month.

😀 aye he’s loaded lord tea bag 

all joking bet his arse was going 

3 hours ago, Good Knee said:

He was given entonox for pain relief.