• Members
54 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yep he would do a cracking job at a massive club and would suit red 😎

I reckon he’s their no.1 target 

Edited by Rudy
Shocking shocking grammar

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I reckon he’s there no.1 target 

I think they have to buy him If he’s available it’s the only way they can seriously think about winning the league again and plus they will have the money to do so. City should also but not sure if they have the case due to ffp etc. been more difficult to “mask” losses cos of covid etc. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Frying pan & fire spring to mind. 

Think United will suit Haaland more but he’s going to Real IMO, no secret that United look better when they have a no.9 but Kane isn’t a number 9, but if you have the chance to sign him then you go and do it, once a generation type player Kane

49 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We were 5/1 before tonight - I’d imagine we’ll be about 3/1 now. The fact that Cheltenham didn’t get a point is a big thing due to their goal difference, only 2 points behind means we only need 1 game to go above them, whereas if they drew then we would have still needed 2 games to go above them.

If we win tomorrow we’ll go above them by 1 pt but they’ll still have a game in hand and have a much better goal difference, so it’s still a tough ask. We just have to keep winning our games and see where we are but certainly, tonight’s result gives us a much better chance of the Championship now.

5 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

If we win tomorrow we’ll go above them by 1 pt but they’ll still have a game in hand and have a much better goal difference, so it’s still a tough ask. We just have to keep winning our games and see where we are but certainly, tonight’s result gives us a much better chance of the Championship now.

1,2 or 3 will do me - we just need to get up and out.

Funny how  our expectations have  changed as the season has progressed, in  December - most of us would have taken just staying in the League, by mid Feb we'd have loved a play off place, come mid March we fancied auto promo, now in mid April we wanna be Champions.....and we want it now!!! COYWM

Edited by Burndens Bogs

43 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Funny how  our expectations have  changed as the season has progressed, in  December - most of us would have taken just staying in the League, by mid Feb we'd have loved a play off place, come mid March we fancied auto promo, now in mid April we wanna be Champions.....and we want it now!!! COYWM

You’re right Bogs, our aspirations have changed with every result but considering that by late afternoon tomorrow, we could actually be top, I don’t think anybody hopes now for anything less than going up as Champions? We may have to settle for 2nd or 3rd but I believe the players want that champions medal now and I think they’ll get it.