Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, leigh white said:

Salford working class folk hating the way the area has become gentrified and pissed off getting removed and housed to some far off place near Leigh and Bolton.

thought leigh was for eastern european's only

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Fair play to them 

To a point yes; if you're unhappy yes do something. As others have said, plenty been happy when winning stuff, and now they're not...

For me though, getting on the pitch and causing a delay - makes a strong point. Latest comments saying stuff was thrown at police- unnecessary and detrimental. 

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

To a point yes; if you're unhappy yes do something. As others have said, plenty been happy when winning stuff, and now they're not...

For me though, getting on the pitch and causing a delay - makes a strong point. Latest comments saying stuff was thrown at police- unnecessary and detrimental. 

Course there’s a way of demonstrating not condoning attacking police

i know plenty of local lads who watch Utd regardless of winning things they never liked the owners they changed so many things with the ticketing system it’s all aimed for the money folk 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Breaking in and vandalising stuff is hardly going to get the restrictions lifted. 

Just been listening to two of their fans on radio 5, talking about it.

Neither is impressed by the Glazers, nor the ESL, however the bloke reckons its a good thing- he says direct action is the right thing to do. But he hasn't been since 2005.

The lady was far more reasoned in her arguments, saying that the initial protest outside was fine, lawful and positive. Then the idiots ruined it, and have hardly endeared themselves to the movement.

Wonder if they will be hit with a points deduction?

Yes mate failure to stage the game, twat em.

3 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Smells of Bolton 0 Brentford 1 this.

Nowt will happen.

They are being applauded for being sore losers. They’ve a generation who can’t handle not winning everything and they can’t handle it.

• Site Supporter

They aren't happy with their owners, fuck me they sanctioned the world's biggest fee for a centre half , its not their fault hes average they want to join our world. I hate these almost as much as I love my club.

38 minutes ago, tomski said:

Nowt will happen.

They are being applauded for being sore losers. They’ve a generation who can’t handle not winning everything and they can’t handle it.

In the 70s it was all "If it wasn't for Munich... blah blah" Hence the nickname Munichs

Now we have "If it wasn't for the Glazers"... perhaps we should call them the "Glazers"

2 minutes ago, Dimron said:

In the 70s it was all "If it wasn't for Munich... blah blah" Hence the nickname Munichs

Now we have "If it wasn't for the Glazers"... perhaps we should call them the "Glazers"

It's easy, just call them cunts, that is what they are

• Site Supporter

I’m going on the Macron pitch tomorrow to protest against that Red the Exeter player didn’t get.

I expect sympathy from all other clubs and support from pundits

Fuck me

5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Police officer has had his face slashed

Neville blames the glazers for the protests.

Just a reminder that Neville is a cunt.

I blame the twat with the razor blade in his pocket