Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’m going on the Macron pitch tomorrow to protest against that Red the Exeter player didn’t get.

I expect sympathy from all other clubs and support from pundits

Fuck me

I expect you to do it naked with a carrot up your arse in order to get your message across.

Looking forward to it

• Members

Neville saying the honourable thing would be for the glazers to sell.

He was happy enough to take a wage off them

He was happy enough when he was almost tossing Ole off when they beat PSG

He was happy enough when the glazers were spunking £80m on one player.

The Glazers made a mistake with the ESL they withdrew and apologised. Ok move on.

Glazers bought a business, invested heavily  and achieved. The fact is David Gill left and they got an incompetent replacement with Woodward. Their problems on the field aren’t down to the glazers not spending money it’s down to poor recruitment and standing still thinking they can rely on their history to achieve further success whilst city, Liverpool, chelsea Leicester achieved more.

Neville is a fuckin hypocrite. A shit tash high pitched hypocritical cunt. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Course there’s a way of demonstrating not condoning attacking police

i know plenty of local lads who watch Utd regardless of winning things they never liked the owners they changed so many things with the ticketing system it’s all aimed for the money folk 

Yes, I agree with that. They've been stiffed well and truly. Owners milk the club, but at the same time have to keep it successful to generate more money.

An interesting point made was that the fans were unhappy before with the Edwards family, so what is it they want?

32 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Neville is a fuckin hypocrite. A shit tash high pitched hypocritical cunt. 

This is the bit I can't get my head around.

Neville and his bum chums set up Salford to cash in on the disillusioned fallout from the Glazer Munich set up and now its has come to pass he's shouting down the Glazers.

He must be as thick as shit... this must be his pay day

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Dimron said:

This is the bit I can't get my head around.

Neville and his bum chums set up Salford to cash in on the disillusioned fallout from the Glazer Munich set up and now its has come to pass he's shouting down the Glazers.

He must be as thick as shit... this must be his pay day

The opposite for me.

They've been fairly quiet for a while, and maybe those who did stay away have been watching fuckum or Salford. 

Suddenly, after ESLgate, the protests have become re energised and if they succeed, then some of those lost may go back, leaving the alternate clubs with fewer supporters.

Man u is a global brand. The names on their shirts say as much.

It will take a lot to dislodge those big bruisers.

If you want to be a traditional match attending supporter go elsewhere. You have slept with the devil and now you have live with the consequence my old pals.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Dimron said:

Man u is a global brand. The names on their shirts say as much.

It will take a lot to dislodge those big bruisers.

If you want to be a traditional match attending supporter go elsewhere. You have slept with the devil and now you have live with the consequence my old pals.

That's the essence of the issue though: the fans haven't slept with the devil, the owners have.

19 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That's the essence of the issue though: the fans haven't slept with the devil, the owners have.

They've enjoyed the bragging rights from the investment though. no way would they have paid 80 mill for a tortoise without the Glazers

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Dimron said:

They've enjoyed the bragging rights from the investment though. no way would they have paid 80 mill for a tortoise without the Glazers

Nah, disagree on this one 

End of the day fans are fans and can only take so much 

The Anderson's got us promoted, then kept us up, doesn't mean we deserved what followed for enjoying promotion and forest

30 minutes ago, Zico said:

The Anderson's got us promoted, then kept us up, doesn't mean we deserved what followed for enjoying promotion and forest

Majority of the filth today were idiot kids who are up for trouble and know nothing about the owners. They should be docked points for not controlling the stadium

• Members
7 hours ago, Zico said:

I don’t seem to remember them protesting when they won the league under the glazers, they’re currently  second in the league would they be protesting if they were a win away from winning the league. They’re now using the fallout from the ESL as a reason to protest against owners who have bankrolled them very well. 

8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I don’t seem to remember them protesting when they won the league under the glazers, they’re currently  second in the league would they be protesting if they were a win away from winning the league. They’re now using the fallout from the ESL as a reason to protest against owners who have bankrolled them very well. 

they have Bankrolled them yes 

but world wide United is a CASH COW 

its a win win 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Rudy said:

They've been morning for years about things like being forced to pay for tickets for matches they don't attend  

Don't get me wrong, they've not had it bad as plenty clubs have, but the ESL thing was a big fuck you, and this is the result 

The glazers are a totally different kind of owner to city in terms of what they want out the club and what they'll do to achieve it, they'd move Utd to another city/country given half a chance

• Members
11 minutes ago, Zico said:

They've been morning for years about things like being forced to pay for tickets for matches they don't attend  

Don't get me wrong, they've not had it bad as plenty clubs have, but the ESL thing was a big fuck you, and this is the result 

The glazers are a totally different kind of owner to city in terms of what they want out the club and what they'll do to achieve it, they'd move Utd to another city/country given half a chance

ESL was American arrogance taking over and they got it wrong.
They can’t have it both ways. The glazers are a business empire, that’s how they run the club, it’s why they’re on the stock market, they don’t make the money from ticket sales they make it from shares, sponsorships and corporate deals. Man United have been a global corporation before the glazers, the fans don’t like their business model but they’re quiet about  them when they’re winning things.

They were top of the league early this season, no glazer protests then. 

33 minutes ago, Rudy said:

ESL was American arrogance taking over and they got it wrong.
They can’t have it both ways. The glazers are a business empire, that’s how they run the club, it’s why they’re on the stock market, they don’t make the money from ticket sales they make it from shares, sponsorships and corporate deals. Man United have been a global corporation before the glazers, the fans don’t like their business model but they’re quiet about  them when they’re winning things.

They were top of the league early this season, no glazer protests then. 

Most clubs can only dream of winning what they have in the last 13 years. They’re 2nd in the league and as good as through to a European final. They’re fkin deluded bell ends 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Traf said:

United protests about a lack of investment into the team?

Since the Glazers took over, only City have a higher net spend.

And look at the quality of players City have bought compared to United, it’s not investment, it’s their recruitment why they are falling behind