Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

I'm not gonna lie I've grown a second sense for "he's missing this" based on their eyes and run up. 

I said it several times tonight and keepers flannel wrists made me wrong. 

De Gea losing it when he had at least 3 pens he should have got. 

But their keeper should have got 3 or 4 too. 

Either way.... Not arsed. 

• Members
8 hours ago, tomski said:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Best response on a WhatsApp after my laughter was what have you won? I said promotion which is more than you....... no response. Gimps to a man

Haha quality 

• Members

Poch in talks to return to Spurs

In the summer when Zidane, Conte, Allegri are all down the job centre, Spurs go for a manager who won them the square root of fuck all and he has to do it without Kane.

ELITE CLUB

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Rudy said:

In the summer when Zidane, Conte, Allegri are all down the job centre, Spurs go for a manager who won them the square root of fuck all and he has to do it without Kane.

ELITE CLUB

They have gone backwards since he left & he was hardly let loose with the chequebook whilst they were sorting out the new stadium. He knows the club & is loved by the fans. 

If they give him the funds from selling Kane I'd fancy him to do well, alternatively if they bring him back & ensure a warchest it may persuade Kane to stay. 

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Rudy said:

ELITE CLUB

Serious question... How do you define elite club? 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

They have gone backwards since he left & he was hardly let loose with the chequebook whilst they were sorting out the new stadium. He knows the club & is loved by the fans. 

If they give him the funds from selling Kane I'd fancy him to do well, alternatively if they bring him back & ensure a warchest it may persuade Kane to stay. 

I agree. I thought they were building something with him. Patience seemed to run out, but captain 3 years came in and didn't succeed. Certainly no progression. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Kane is off and would be amazed if they gave Pochettino a big chunk of the fee as they've a ground to pay for 

At best they'll get Bale back but that's about it, they won't be attracting, or keeping, big names playing in the Europa Conference League 

But then again "Poch" has no reason expect a bigger job

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Zico said:

Kane is off and would be amazed if they gave Pochettino a big chunk of the fee as they've a ground to pay for 

At best they'll get Bale back but that's about it, they won't be attracting, or keeping, big names playing in the Europa Conference League 

Surely the ground payments will have been factored into the future business plan, and money will be available, even if its not stupid amounts. Especially considering Kane is under contract and they will have been expecting him to be around, so couldn't plan to have his transfer fee in.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, tomski said:

Still laughing at the muppets tonight. Did anyone see the video of them all flinging their medals off like they were serial winners except er.........

I haven't seen that, but it sounds wanky. Even if it's not the one you want, you should use it as inspiration to go one better, not disrespect it as if it's beneath you.

Cunts.

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, Zico said:

If City were to prefer Haaland then Kane might find it difficult to find a club that can afford him.