Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1 minute ago, Gonk said:

He reminds me of Keith Lemon with his shit hair and shit bandage

Yes but he's hard as nails cos he don't wear shinpads. Also TAA is just not very good.The only reason I can see why he gets picked is to keep the self pity city  quite 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Holy fuck balls, have you ever seen this lad play 🙄

The lad is pure quality.

Can't agree with that whatsoever . He's a typical modern player does the odd descent thing then goes missing for eternity.No pace,cant tackle a chippy dinner,Can't head infact what the fuck does he have

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Moyes is a good manager I think and is now showing it. Think he will prove that his spell at United was just unfortunate In due course personally 

You can’t say that 

Horwich will be along to tell you there’s no such thing and it’s down to chance and circumstance 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, 1969 said:

Can't agree with that whatsoever . He's a typical modern player does the odd descent thing then goes missing for eternity.No pace,cant tackle a chippy dinner,Can't head infact what the fuck does he have

Whenever I've seen him he never goes missing and is usually the most influential player going forward

Another tepid and uninspiring England performance.

I know it's a friendly but fuck me. Low expectations for this Championship.

Even if we top the group we have to play someone out of the group of death - Germany, France, Portugal. Maybe Wembley will give us a bit of a boost but not confident that we can beat any of those teams in a competitive game.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

was just thinking the same.

Thirded.

Saka also impressive for me.

Thought TAA wasn't quite at it, and maybe the injury suggests he just wasn't in the best physical shape.

Formation, with 2 right backs, reduced the width/overlapping fullbacks a bit and the numerous changes didn't help.

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Really don't get this love in with Grealish.He's a average player at best

23 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Yes but he's hard as nails cos he don't wear shinpads. Also TAA is just not very good.The only reason I can see why he gets picked is to keep the self pity city  quite 

1969..... Is that the year you were fired into space?? 🤔

2 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Fair enough, time will tell,

I don't see Enland winning the Euros by the way.

Miles behind France and Belgium on paper.

Agree especially if Grealish plays 😆

1 hour ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Is Pickford our #1 keeper ?

We're in some blooming trouble if he us.

Henderson for me with a back 4 of James, Stone, Maguire and Chilwell. CB's don't give much confidence. Maybe put James in as a 3 much like at Chelsea with the Wb's (Walker/Chilwell) bombing forward. Rice Cdm. Kane up top then a pick of Foden, Grealish, Mount, Sancho, Rashford, Sterling and Saka for the other 3 spots. 

I'd like to see Foden, Mount and Grealish behind Kane personally.

• Members
8 hours ago, 1969 said:

Crikey

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

I don’t doubt my lack of enthusiasm for Premiership football plays a huge part but I’ve never even heard of half of these players.

Ditto.

Having had a season of diving, cheating, VAR-dominated (& far too often not as intended on "clear & obvious), prima-donna's not following covid rules, many refusing any salary impact whilst seeing employees on furlough or laid off & kneeling in honour of a Marxist organisation I recognise all too few of last nights lot.