Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

Dr Feelgood, go and stand in the corner. You accused SirNat’sDog’s favourite team of being from a pub league and Rudy got the blame and got called a twat. 

Edited by MickyD

1 hour ago, JimmyRiddle said:

You are like the little cunt always behind the school bully, cant help yourself with your snide comments can you.. 

Fuck off Piddle had it from you before you are one of the bullies crew as far as I'm concerned 

12 hours ago, SirNatsDog said:

That “pub league second rater” just happens to have one of the biggest fan bases in the world though?

Large fan base but play the same 11 clubs time after time every season with typical gates below our season ticket levels. All but one other would struggle to be 3rd tier here.

Uncompetitive and repetitive ... pub league.

10 hours ago, Rudy said:

No worries Doc. He’s talking absolute bollocks the daft twat

Ha, apologies Rudy if I got you mixed up with the Dr but it’s irrelevant really as you’re both a pair of dim fucks. 🧐🥰

Edited by SirNatsDog

53 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Grealish to City for 100 mill

Obviously a very good player but I'm a tad confused how he'll fit into a midfield alongside Foden.

Ah well, I must reluctantly accept that Guardiola knows more than me. Or thinks he does.

As an aside, Grealish is my choice for the most fundamentally dim footballer playing today. Properly thick as two short planks. Not that this affects footballing ability it may be argued.

Now to see if they have the readies to stump up for Kane.

1 hour ago, Zico said:

Remember Adam Armstrong?

Seems a few PL teams eying him up and he'll go for around £15m 

Scored a lot the past 2 seasons but showed precious little with us. We were in quite a state then, of course.

Maybe it proves that a poorly organised club, a poorly organised manager & coaches will fail to get the best from what they have.

2 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Scored a lot the past 2 seasons but showed precious little with us. We were in quite a state then, of course.

Maybe it proves that a poorly organised club, a poorly organised manager & coaches will fail to get the best from what they have.

Spot on - Tony Mowbray was his manager at Coventry about 5 years ago when he scored 20 in 40 games and looked the business.  Went to Barnsley, played mostly out wide, then same with us, unsurprisingly stopped scoring.  Mowbray had the sense to get him again and play him in his best position.  It will be interesting to see how that Blackburn team minus Armstrong get on, they looked very average last week (accepting its only a friendly).