Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, bolton va va said:

I don't remember anyone ever saying how much they enjoyed having a go & losing all the time under Coyle & Lennon.

Everyone knows the point you're making, and it's a reasonable argument.

Having a go and winning needn't be mutually exclusive though.

Like anything, there's a balance to be had, and frankly what we are presented with is tedious.

I guess we all have different 'thresholds' as to what we find acceptable/enjoyable- at one time I'd look forward to the forthcoming match all week, a sense of excitement and anticipation building.

That has gone entirely. More a sense of trepidation.

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Everyone knows the point you're making, and it's a reasonable argument.

Having a go and winning needn't be mutually exclusive though.

Like anything, there's a balance to be had, and frankly what we are presented with is tedious.

I guess we all have different 'thresholds' as to what we find acceptable/enjoyable- at one time I'd look forward to the forthcoming match all week, a sense of excitement and anticipation building.

That has gone entirely. More a sense of trepidation.

Pretty much my take 

I back the club financially with my st and will continue however I could happily start missing a few 

I’m not alone bolton folk go on about prices (that obviously does contribute) but this current regime is doing no good for attendances and getting fans through the door 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Traf said:

Honestly?

What would you suggest they do?

That's the difficulty we are presented with. As are many clubs throughout the seasons.

Ken either perseveres and hopes for gradual improvement and a slow turnaround or at some point takes a gamble and goes for a change.

That, ultimately, is for him to decide. As is often said on here, he's a business man and will do what he feels is right. 

• Moderators
On 24/10/2018 at 18:03, Morizio said:

So that statement leads to the logical conclusion that ticket prices should be lower. 

Not really

The conclusion is that media money is massively better in this league than the one below

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Way too good for that league

He might as well have a couple of years being a big fish who starts every week after last few years he's had mincing around on benches