Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

What’s happening at OT should show what we can achieve with a change at the helm. Granted slight different class in players to choose from but just a fresh approach and a new intent and a team in the doldrums can get on a roll. 

Fwiw OGS tactics have shocked me in so much at how tactically aware he is and can set a team up to make the most of its players that’s for sure. 

They were superb tonight. 

Ferguson in the back ground advising him apparently. 

8 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Not sure what I believe. I had heard that he was keeping out of it but wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest and fair fucks cos it’s working whatever the set up is 

You mean changing the way a set of players play possibly might improve performance and results?

Gee Whizz. Shame our players couldn’t possibly play a different way isnt it. 

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

You mean changing the way a set of players play possibly might improve performance and results?

Gee Whizz. Shame our players couldn’t possibly play a different way isnt it. 

To be fair mate we can all see it, sweaty can see it but he initially didn’t want the cost of pulling the trigger and the more i see the more I think he’s now leaving the cunt in charge as a two fingered salute to the fans 

11 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Police forces around the country breathing a sigh of relief with that draw. Could have been carnage across the board.

I don't know about that, it must be about even money that United will play City at Wembley now.When that happened at the FA Cup semi a few years ago City were bullied all along Wembley Way.If they grow some balls and have a go back at Utd it will be carnage.

10 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I don't know about that, it must be about even money that United will play City at Wembley now.When that happened at the FA Cup semi a few years ago City were bullied all along Wembley Way.If they grow some balls and have a go back at Utd it will be carnage.

I think it is currently about 42% chance of an allManc final (bear in mind there is a 33% chance they will meet in a semi if both reach there).

19 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I just want Millwall to win the cup and get Celtic away, zenit and athletico Madrid in their first 3 uefa cup games :)

If Millwall do win the FA Cup they will go straight to the EL group stage.

Zenit and Atletico are both set fair to go directly to the CL group stage.

Celtic should reach the CL but would begin in the first qualifying found, thus they could end up in the EL group stage.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

If Millwall do win the FA Cup they will go straight to the EL group stage.

Zenit and Atletico are both set fair to go directly to the CL group stage.

Celtic should reach the CL but would begin in the first qualifying found, thus they could end up in the EL group stage.

So what are you saying Malcolm? Gonzo's dream for Millwall EL games are, at best, unlikely?

14 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I'm sure Wembley would be delighted to welcome back Millwall as well after last time.

• Members
6 hours ago, gonzo said:

I just want Millwall to win the cup and get Celtic away, zenit and athletico Madrid in their first 3 uefa cup games :)

For that alone I hope you are right. A bit of attitude adjustment for the Green Brigade and if St. Pauli could somehow be in the mix - maybe a pre season 'friendly', that would be just perfect.

15 hours ago, Marc505 said:

I'm sure Wembley would be delighted to welcome back Millwall as well after last time.

A strange thing about Millwall is that when they got to play Man utd in the FA Cup Final, 2004 i think it was, they didn't want to know off the pitch.it was a family fun day for South East London type occasion.The only serious trouble that weekend was Man Utd v Cardiff

3 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

A strange thing about Millwall is that when they got to play Man utd in the FA Cup Final, 2004 i think it was, they didn't want to know off the pitch.it was a family fun day for South East London type occasion.The only serious trouble that weekend was Man Utd v Cardiff

You seem obsessed with all things man united