Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

United didn't win that game. City lost it

Once again Pep is being found out at the highest level

City have pissed the league because everyone else has had a poor season. Nice football and all that but the big pressure games and they are being found out

Once again? He's won the CL twice and two of Europe's top four divisions. He's on the way to winning the third of that four in record breaking style. The guy is perhaps the greatest coach of all time..losing today doesn't change that.

Once again? He's won the CL twice and two of Europe's top four divisions. He's on the way to winning the third of that four in record breaking style. The guy is perhaps the greatest coach of all time..losing today doesn't change that.

Agreed. I wish we had a manager as found out as pep.

Last season he couldn't cut it in England as this is the greatest league blah blah. They've conquered it. Europe will come too

• Moderators

How does that compare with the over the hill mourinho

That was a shit second half from city. However...they had 3 or 4 of their first team on the bench until the 70th minute or whatever.

Personally I think Pep went out with pressure off with an eye on Liverpool. The fact they went 2 up was the surprise given the team selection.

• Moderators

City have pissed the league because everyone else has had a poor season. Nice football and all that but the big pressure games and they are being found out

Just the two trophies this season

Assuming they get knocked out Tuesday

They’ve beat Liverpool once, Chelsea twice, Spurs once, United once, arsenal twice, scored an absolute shit load of amazing goals, played some of the best football this league has seen. I’d say they’ve been pretty good to be fair.

• Moderators

They’ve beat Liverpool once, Chelsea twice, Spurs once, United once, arsenal twice, scored an absolute shit load of amazing goals, played some of the best football this league has seen. I’d say they’ve been pretty good to be fair.

How much has that cost,though

Coaching or recruiting

You decide, I suppose

Hate United. Not that arsed about City. Tell you what though, Circus Tavern was packed with the old school kind of DMB’s that Mounts would speak about and they hated and admired BWFC in equal measure. Fair fucks to them.

If you get more than ten folk in the Circus Tavern it's packed. :D

Not sure on greatest of all time. In fact I’m sure he’s not. When he wins the champions league with a relatively small club like Porto or Nottingham Forest then maybe....

But to suggest he’s been found out is also nonsense. He’s had a bad week. It happens. Not sure he could do much about it. In both games City had 15 minutes where they forgot how to defend. Not a feature of their season just a thing that happens.