Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

I've only just started liking watching England again thanks to the golden generation.

Owen was honest but I think most of us had worked that he'd stop running as he quite rightly says he was awful from Newcastle on.

Can see why he didn't enjoy it but nought new for me. Whether I rate it or not I hope he doesn't get panned as others who have far more interesting stories to tell may not tell em if so

Edited by tomski

Owen is a bit of a cunt by all accounts

He’s seemed it whenever I’ve seen him “in real life” too

That interview doesn’t appear to go anyway to changing that

Didn't realise how much Owen is hated in Newcastle until reading that Twitter thread

Also this reporter scathing about him

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/8990080.Why_Michael_Owen_deserved_everything_that_came_his_way/

That video where Neville Southall berates him is funny too. For celebrating scoring against a child gk.

• Site Supporter

Makes me smile how Fred just gets called Fred. 

Just googled him and he's got a normal surname so not sure how that's happened.

Can't believe his parents were massive Corry fans (they love it in Brazil) and he's got an older sister called Mavis

I don’t often watch united but fuck in hell they’ve some shite in that team, Lindelof and Jones utter shite and the rest aren’t far behind. Long may it continue.

Mourinho has signed some utter shite for them, it's great to see him losing the plot

Getting sacked in the morning.

Ummmm

Perhaps he deserves it. Falls out with players, midfielder at centre half etc.

I do wonder if he's done that to try to prove a point, or even maybe to try this get them to dismiss him.

The way he is you can quite easily imagine waking up tomorrow to find out he's gone. Love seeing these in relative turmoil.