Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
superjohnmcginlay

Todays Games

Recommended Posts

They should be forced to play, the ruling is bollocks.

If you've 3 (inc U-21's FFS) away from a squad of 20+, you can postpone yet we were forced to play our development squad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Van Dijk too, or one of their full backs as well

it's costing city right now with a few defenders out

they had about 200 millions quids worth of fullbacks not in the squad ffs

pep has come out and said they need to spend another 100 mil to catch liverpool up, hahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, L/H White said:

they had about 200 millions quids worth of fullbacks not in the squad ffs

pep has come out and said they need to spend another 100 mil to catch liverpool up, hahahah

who did, City or Liverpool?

in any case, if Liverpool lost them full backs they lose a massive attacking threat and some of the best crossers of a ball in the PL, they'd be sorely missed

as for Pep, that means over the last 5 years City have spent 500M more than Liverpool to end up 100M behind, good work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

who did, City or Liverpool?

in any case, if Liverpool lost them full backs they lose a massive attacking threat and some of the best crossers of a ball in the PL, they'd be sorely missed

as for Pep, that means over the last 5 years City have spent 500M more than Liverpool to end up 100M behind, good work

city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Traf said:

They should be forced to play, the ruling is bollocks.

If you've 3 (inc U-21's FFS) away from a squad of 20+, you can postpone yet we were forced to play our development squad?

One of the three Fleetwood players is yet to play league football, while another has managed eight career minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

So what’s the crack with this bullshit leasing cup 

are we through if someone wins by so many in the bradford v Rochdale game? 

T'other way I think. One of them has to win by 3 goals to knock us out.

Here's hoping...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

T'other way I think. One of them has to win by 3 goals to knock us out.

Here's hoping...

Yes goals a plenty 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

2-1 Rochdale after 70 minutes.  The tension is killing me.

Following on the Rochdale twitter feed - sounds like they are going for it - still 2-1 with 10 to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing Colchester away next round

Week of December 16

Edited by Casino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Casino said:

Playing Colchester away next round

Week of December 16

Colchester are in the Southern Section; we are in the Northern; the draw is on Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Possible teams

utd , Leicester & everton u23

Blackpool

salford 

Accrington 

port vale 

All away arent they as we were runners up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

All away arent they as we were runners up

Yep, so those that missed out on accy tickets may get another chance 

Edited by radcliffewhite1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we lost our first 2 games out of 3 (on pens) and still finished in top 2 and had the best goal difference.

Cheltenham 4 Newport 7 which put Newport through at Cheltenham's expense on goal difference.  3-5 at half time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fact, that's probably the only one I'd go to

St culture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Where do these prem u23 play their home games 

DMB 23s play at Leigh 

Everton play in Southport 

Leicester play at holmes park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.