Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Site Supporter
12 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Some English clubs missed the trick with this lad 

Thirty-nine goals. Six hat-tricks. Eleven goals in seven games for Borussia Dortmund. Ten goals in seven Champions League games. All at just 19 years old.

Next stop Real Madrid

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gonzo

• radcliffewhite1

• Zico

• Marc505

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

Thirty-nine goals. Six hat-tricks. Eleven goals in seven games for Borussia Dortmund. Ten goals in seven Champions League games. All at just 19 years old.

Next stop Real Madrid

First 500m player at the rate he is going, ... where does FFP come Into it then?

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Diego Costa is the King Shithouse plays the pantomime villain to perfection.

If I were to make a first IX of total twats but brilliant he’d be right up there 

• Members
22 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Where is everyone?

West ham barely competing. A bit shit.

I get that night games can cause family issues when you have kids but this City stadium is half empty and the kids are on half term. 

They really don't deserve their billions.

1 minute ago, MickyD said:

I get that night games can cause family issues when you have kids but this City stadium is half empty and the kids are on half term. 

They really don't deserve their billions.

If they are gonna stay away from games, you'd think boycotting the rest of the season's champions league games would be best.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

If they are gonna stay away from games, you'd think boycotting the rest of the season's champions league games would be best.

They'll be boycotting the next two seasons.

21 hours ago, snowball said:

Well klopp has never lost a two legged European tie. Not sure how that shows the Premier League is crap standard according to our resident red?

Well if you think it's a  strong Premier League rammed with quality sides you must think the 7th placed team are really good?

Tell us what you the think the great strengths of the 7th placed side are  because I don't see it myself.For me the only areas of United's side that aren't pisspoor are the goalkeeper and central defence, yet i've read on here that some people even think De Gea and Maguire are wank

• Members

Come on, Roger the Red tell the class what's pissiing you off? Is it that the club gave the top job to a former player and he's slowly dropping you deeper down the table? 

Been there; seen that. 

On 18/02/2020 at 08:29, Roger_Dubuis said:

It was 3-0 Bayern and game over after 11 minutes so wasn't it a bit flat inside Cologne's ground for the rest of the match

no it was brilliant, its the whole experience of it tbh,

dusseldorf munchengladbach atmosphere was superb for 90 minutes

jugs of beer at your seat is fucking belting

away fans in with home fans, it would be carnage over here

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Well if you think it's a  strong Premier League rammed with quality sides you must think the 7th placed team are really good?

Tell us what you the think the great strengths of the 7th placed side are  because I don't see it myself.For me the only areas of United's side that aren't pisspoor are the goalkeeper and central defence, yet i've read on here that some people even think De Gea and Maguire are wank

Oh that’s the sound of a filthy red mask slipping that 

rattled rog? 

2 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

No easy games in prem Rodge. This Liverpool side will full deserve to be lauded as 'invincibles' if finish season unbeaten. So far ahead what an achievement.  Klopp is world class. Wonder if it will be 3o years before United win it again? 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, L/H White said:

no it was brilliant, its the whole experience of it tbh,

dusseldorf munchengladbach atmosphere was superb for 90 minutes

jugs of beer at your seat is fucking belting

away fans in with home fans, it would be carnage over here

Was the same when i saw Union Berlin

At home, first day of season, got dicked 4-0, fans didn't stop for 90 mins, players did lap of pitch at end, everyone clapped everyone off

Beers on the terracing too

Ace experience

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Was the same when i saw Union Berlin

At home, first day of season, got dicked 4-0, fans didn't stop for 90 mins, players did lap of pitch at end, everyone clapped everyone off

Beers on the terracing too

Ace experience

it is.

they dont fuck off straight after the game either, all still supping outside the ground after ft