Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

5 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Well if you think it's a  strong Premier League rammed with quality sides you must think the 7th placed team are really good?

Tell us what you the think the great strengths of the 7th placed side are  because I don't see it myself.For me the only areas of United's side that aren't pisspoor are the goalkeeper and central defence, yet i've read on here that some people even think De Gea and Maguire are wank

I have you right. Them at the top aside, its a bang average league, loads of team sin "transition" as they would say.

We have had a crap season, and are 4/5 points from 4th!!!

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gonzo

• radcliffewhite1

• Zico

• Marc505

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Pablo said:

I have you right. Them at the top aside, its a bang average league, loads of team sin "transition" as they would say.

We have had a crap season, and are 4/5 points from 4th!!!

Everton have been in "transition" since Peter Reid hung his boots up.

10 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I don't know why but the Europa League games always make me feel more jealous of other fans than the Champions League ones, some of the random destinations and stadiums.

There’s some proper good trips looking at tonight’s games 

Would of been nice to have an Italian or Dutch game back in our day 

2 hours ago, boltondiver said:

And Burnley?

West Brom?

I should have clarified - in the PL. Wouldn't really class 11th place as 'good' for Burnley to be honest considering they're pretty well established and finished 7th a couple of years back.

Edited by jmjhb
9 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

There’s some proper good trips looking at tonight’s games 

Would of been nice to have an Italian or Dutch game back in our day 

Yeah not a typical giant though, more like an Udinese or an Alkmaar proper random places you wouldn't normally go to

• Members
47 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

I should have clarified - in the PL. Wouldn't really class 11th place as 'good' for Burnley to be honest considering they're pretty well established and finished 7th a couple of years back.

Did our eleven years make us "established"? If you aren't in the top half dozen or so you are very much in danger of being at the bottom of "the rest of the league"

4 hours ago, jmjhb said:

Weird season - so far there's only 3 teams that can claim to have done well - Liverpool, Leicester and Sheff Utd.

Got to agree with that, although I'd add Wolves because they've stayed top half and had a great Europa run, any team outside the big boys would settle for that any year.  Wierdly one of the few teams I would watch if they are on TV are Norwich, really good football (but with Hanley at back for some unknown reason).

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

I can see this is gonna take a bit of time, I will ride this out.... actually I can see this being a long fucking ride! 

Very

Just thinking about your next avatar