Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Marc505 said:

I'd say Bournemouth are done for but there's some dross down at the bottom of PL.

Pisses me off that not thaty long ago we were part of that dross and not long before that we were actually a decent team. 

• Replies 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gonzo

• ZicoKelly

• radcliffewhite1

• Marc505

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Do all these premiership players realise that  if they are chosen to represent their countries in Qatar in 2022 & go that they will be massive hypocrites? 

Why?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

That’s quite a leap

It's all about opinions Rudy but if you are showing support for a group that is shouting for statues to come down due to their connections with slavery way back when then you can't turn a blind eye to present day slavery because you want to play in a World Cup without being a hypocrite imo.. 

Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

It's all about opinions Rudy but if you are showing support for a group that is shouting for statues to come down due to their connections with slavery way back when then you can't turn a blind eye to present day slavery because you want to play in a World Cup without being a hypocrite imo.. 

I get what you’re saying, it should have never been awarded their in the first place. Hopefully this will put them in the spotlight and their human rights record will become better.

With no fans in it it just highlights how much of a shit hole goodison is. 

Would love an Everton winner. Proper throw a squeaky bum time at Liverpool. 

• Site Supporter
On 20/06/2020 at 16:03, MickyD said:

D’you know, I never remember the St John’s bit. It must’ve come along in an effort to make it slightly more family friendly because I’m 100% certain we used to sing, “You’re goin’ ‘ome in a fuckin’ ambulance!

Wasn’t the St John’s chant at Sheff U a while ago when a lovely looking lady in a St John’s uniform walked across in front of us in the away end and the chant went up

”We’re going home in a St John’s ambulance”

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, Rudy said:

This is the worst game I have ever seen in my life and that is fuckin saying something

Aye. FiL was round for Fathers Day tea and insisted on watching the game hoping Everton would win

He’s back tomorrow to watch the Massives. Haven’t the heart to tell him to fuck off and find someone else with SKY