Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

22 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Too late cut off 28th March I think. Applies next season 

they stopped playing on 7th March because of covid, and played 3 games since,  so wonder if it's based on number of games usually played by 28th March or the actual date?

Edited by peelyfeet

1 minute ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

-12 will put them bottom and 4 points behind safety; with 6 games left they could stay up - lets hope not

sheff weds and derby have potential points deductions looming too - wouldn't surprise me if someone else goes zip too,  can't count our chickens yet.

1 minute ago, Steejay said:

Bournemouth are shite.

They are the Wigan of this decade, one of about 30-40 clubs of a similar size who have their few seasons in the sun before their star starts to fade

Edited by jmjhb

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

They are the Wigan of this decade, one of about 30-40 clubs of a similar size who have their few seasons in the sun before their star starts to fade

Fair play to EH and the way Bournemouth have been run.

Just shows what you can achieve.

Something not been quite right this season though, be interesting to know if EH is fancying pastures new or something amiss somewhere.

Being bankrolled in the Championship on the sky by a Russian billionaire since 2011 helps but I suppose he still had to get them up and keep them there

Probably just gone a bit stale

Edited by jmjhb

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Tuned into West Ham Chelsea after 40 minutes, perfect timing, good five goal thriller type of a game

3-2 West ham

Don’t particularly like West Ham but on the bright side, it will have really pissed off Vile fans so a good result really. Ballmouth and Norwich are doomed, I’d be happy enough seeing a claret & blue join them