Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Absolutely incredible achievement by Wycombe and Gareth Ainsworth.  A great result for all championship strugglers next season.  Anyone that doesnt end up with a points deduction will fancy themselves to finish above Wycombe, Rotherham and a Coventry with no ground.  Makes Wigan's relegation battle even more crucial.  

Must say I enjoyed Southampton’s performance last night the media bigging up Man U and solskjaer for a premier league tilt next season when in reality they’re just the best of the also rans, and that pogba fella what a wanker he is a proper manager wouldn’t have him anywhere near the team with his snivelling shite attitude. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Must say I enjoyed Southampton’s performance last night the media bigging up Man U and solskjaer for a premier league tilt next season when in reality they’re just the best of the also rans, and that pogba fella what a wanker he is a proper manager wouldn’t have him anywhere near the team with his snivelling shite attitude. 

Big Ron could probably give an accurate description of Pogba's efforts

• Members
3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Always strikes me as being bad for the dressing room 

11 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Always strikes me as being bad for the dressing room 

Shame really he’s a real talent but his mental approach and body language often is terrible. Was looking at Akinfenwas interview last night, what a character and fantastic mindset, if only pogba could bottle it. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

36 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Shame really he’s a real talent but his mental approach and body language often is terrible. Was looking at Akinfenwas interview last night, what a character and fantastic mindset, if only pogba could bottle it. 

Obafemi Shirley? Edit - just noticed Wycombe played last night,  yes Akinfenwas attitude is great, he just needs a bit of work on the Atkins diet 😂

Edited by Burndens Bogs

13 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Obafemi Shirley? Edit - just noticed Wycombe played last night,  yes Akinfenwas attitude is great, he just needs a bit of work on the Atkins diet 😂

If you can watch Akinfenwa afte match interview it very refreshing and quite funny. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

He was on Talksport this morning about 8.30am - he hadn't been to sleep, up all night celebrating.

He called Klopp last night, never spoke to him before, & got a mesage off him to play to all the lads on their night out.

Fair play to Klopp but Akinfenwa has an infectious personality, so positive.

17 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If you can watch Akinfenwa afte match interview it very refreshing and quite funny. 

4 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I switched it off when the shite went 2-1 up, I could not bear to watch a potential cricket score. It was a nice surprise and good start to the day this morning when I found out it was a draw