• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gonzo

• ZicoKelly

• radcliffewhite1

• Marc505

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Proper pointless passing around defence.

Mcmanaman never changes does he! Always has a tone like he's about to kick off

He is what you call...A SCOUSE CUNT!

5 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Better than hoddle

now he’s one boring fucker 

Definitely time they retired him off like old misery guts Lawrenson 

2 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

ITV are binning him from England coverage along with Clive

As much as I've slagged Tyldesley off for 20 years he has been a sound I associate with some of the giant Champions League games over time

24 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

ITV are binning him from England coverage along with Clive

Great news, stole a living doing the live commentry and punditry for Football, and he played for those SCOUSE CUNTS! 😁

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Definitely time they retired him off like old misery guts Lawrenson 

PNE fan.

Bolton hater.

Bitter and jealous.

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, snowball said:

well done city. love watching them. thats all.

Yep, Radcliffe and Manc will be so happy for them. 🤣

8 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Best would be get to the final 

and get beat

carling cup to show 

Oooh you spiteful rascal.

Anyways Zidane included Bale in the squad, Bale asked would he be playing, Zidane said he’d name the XI the night before the game Bale said if he’s not starting he’s not travelling. Zidane told him he’s not travelling then.

Bale was due to start. 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Anyways Zidane included Bale in the squad, Bale asked would he be playing, Zidane said he’d name the XI the night before the game Bale said if he’s not starting he’s not travelling. Zidane told him he’s not travelling then.

Bale was due to start. 

Dunno if he's hard done by but Bale comes across as a cock these days

Especially with his golf thing

It's like he expects to play every game and if he doesn't he'll find something else to do

11 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Bale was due to start. 

Voted Madrid’s worst player for 19/20 by the fans ( pretty shit on the old Cv that), needs to get his arse back over here would do a job for some.

Was a poor performance by Madrid but fair play city capitalised on that, Lyon won’t be easy but I’d expect them to win 

32 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Dunno if he's hard done by but Bale comes across as a cock these days

Especially with his golf thing

It's like he expects to play every game and if he doesn't he'll find something else to do

Aye I’d agree which is a shame because at one stage he was in the top 3 players in the world 

27 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Voted Madrid’s worst player for 19/20 by the fans ( pretty shit on the old Cv that), needs to get his arse back over here would do a job for some.

Was a poor performance by Madrid but fair play city capitalised on that, Lyon won’t be easy but I’d expect them to win 

I don’t think he’ll be that arsed, on £700k a week or something mad, Perez loves him, by all accounts the players don’t

Real Madrid looked as comfortable passing it around the back as I'd imagine we'd  have done if Parkinson had asked them to do it as a one-off experiment.

14 hours ago, Steejay said:

PNE fan.

Bolton hater.

Bitter and jealous.

I don't mind Lawrenson, he's the only high profile ex Liverpool player who will talk about Heysel.He knows condemning their fans would mean a lifetime of abuse at Anfield so he isn't daft enough to do that but he talks about Liverpool players being spat at by Italians after the match and how he needed a police guard in  hospital in Brussels where he spent the night for a shoulder injury.He has also said how Liverpool players feel a sense of guilt about what happened.He hasn't explained why the players feel guilt but the obvious explanation is  if the players hadn't got the club to the final then their fans wouldn't have killed dozens of Italians

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I don't mind Lawrenson, he's the only high profile ex Liverpool player who will talk about Heysel.He knows condemning their fans would mean a lifetime of abuse at Anfield so he isn't daft enough to do that but he talks about Liverpool players being spat at by Italians after the match and how he needed a police guard in  hospital in Brussels where he spent the night for a shoulder injury.He has also said how Liverpool players feel a sense of guilt about what happened.He hasn't explained why the players feel guilt but the obvious explanation is  if the players hadn't got the club to the final then their fans wouldn't have killed dozens of Italians

🙄

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)

We are 6-0 up in the friendly at Bamber Bridge today apparently.

Delfouneso, Doyle, Faal, Amoateng & Politic scoring.

Edited by burnden
  • Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, burnden said:

We are 6-0 up in the friendly at Bamber Bridge today apparently.

Delfouneso, Doyle, Faal, Amoateng & Politic scoring.

I know pre seasons don’t really matter and we’ve had decent seasons after poor pre seasons and vice versa but no team ever lost confidence winning games of football, whoever the opposition is.

A good workout in this heat too