Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)

Finished 7-0

Getting that winning mentality instilled early on and from the sounds of it we are going to be a quick and fit side...Happy Days

Edited by burnden
  • Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gonzo

• ZicoKelly

• radcliffewhite1

• Marc505

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Posted Images

• Site Supporter

First Half XI: Crellin, Santos, Delaney, Greenidge, Hickman, Trialist, White, Comley, Crawford, Delfouneso, Doyle. 

Second Half XI: Alexander, Brockbank, Baptiste, Taft, Jones, Gordon, Sarcevic, Darcy (Graham 79), Politic, Trialist, Faal (King-Harmes 79).

Goals: Delfouneso (29), Doyle (40), Faal (52), Trialist (59, 66), Politic (72 pen), Gordon (88)

5 hours ago, burnden said:

We are 6-0 up in the friendly at Bamber Bridge today apparently.

Delfouneso, Doyle, Faal, Amoateng & Politic scoring.

Who's Amoateng? Had a Google and there's not many players about by that name. The most likely I could find was a former Liverpool youth striker who had signed for Bury before they went bump. Still under 18 if it's him.

6 hours ago, burnden said:

First Half XI: Crellin, Santos, Delaney, Greenidge, Hickman, Trialist, White, Comley, Crawford, Delfouneso, Doyle. 

Second Half XI: Alexander, Brockbank, Baptiste, Taft, Jones, Gordon, Sarcevic, Darcy (Graham 79), Politic, Trialist, Faal (King-Harmes 79).

Goals: Delfouneso (29), Doyle (40), Faal (52), Trialist (59, 66), Politic (72 pen), Gordon (88)

I’ve only seen 7 of those 22 outfield players play...but that squad looks really strong for League 2 and we’re still looking at triallists. And no Bunney, Edwards or Senior today. 

30 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I’ve just got Fonzo on the back of my new shirt. 

You've just wrote the F in marker pen over the G that was already there, haven't you GFonzo?

22 hours ago, Steejay said:

FFS Johnny, yes we are. He's shite, not good enough.

You need to get out for a few beers.

We need a back up for Liam Gordon, I'd have thought a proven left back at Div 1 and Div 2 level is as good as we could expect?  I've no knowledge of if he's any good, haven't seen him play.  Just going off stats etc. I'd just be surprised if we attracted anyone better to be an understudy?  And if he's shite, Evatt's a bit slow on the uptake as he seems to keep giving him trial games and sees him in training every day.  I hope we get someone better, let's see. 

I agree I need to get out for a few beers, all too true.

On 08/08/2020 at 20:43, Johnnyrotten said:

I’ve only seen 7 of those 22 outfield players play...but that squad looks really strong for League 2 and we’re still looking at triallists. And no Bunney, Edwards or Senior today. 

Senior played for about 15 mins.  Not sure why it wasn't reported.