Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Just catching up with MOTD...Robinson and Ream in the same defence, in the Prem, OMG.  Very good footballers technically, very pacy and I'd have either of them in our championship team at left back.  Ream never a centre back in the top 2 divisions.

Maybe not PL but was player of the year, twice, in the Championship for us

Not sure if that makes him any good though

• Members
2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Actually just now noticed his name trending on Twitter, Celtic fans pleading for him to replace Lennon. Thought Burnley was too far north 🤣

Calling for Lennons head. I don’t like the cunt but they’re 6 points off the top with a game in hand. 
They really are the Scottish Liverpool

23 minutes ago, Rudy said:

He’s not just a great goal scorer he’s a quality footballer. 
England’s forward line is world class 

Not for me it isn't. The best one is Kane but he doesn't have the pace to be world class.If he had pace to go with his finishing prowess he wouldn't be at tottenham.Rashford has the pace but bugger all else compared to Giggs or Ronaldo and Sterling and the others are just good PL players

2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Maybe not PL but was player of the year, twice, in the Championship for us

Not sure if that makes him any good though

Was at left back mainly.  Decent there, could use his pace to get up and down and could hold his own against any fast wingers, and decent passing.  Poor at centre back, just not strong enough.

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Not for me it isn't. The best one is Kane but he doesn't have the pace to be world class.If he had pace to go with his finishing prowess he wouldn't be at tottenham.Rashford has the pace but bugger all else compared to Giggs or Ronaldo and Sterling and the others are just good PL players

Sterling’s better than just a good premier league player think he’s just short of world class, same with Kane, Rashford just a good prem player at moment. 

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Giggs was never world class.