Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • gonzo

    2219

  • ZicoKelly

    1472

  • radcliffewhite1

    1439

  • Marc505

    1311

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Posted Images

5-4 win every week then

Has anyone else noticed the lack of good defenders compared to, say, a decade ago? No wonder there are no goalless draws in the Prem any more, no fucker can defend properly

Edited by jmjhb
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Too much anti Liverpool on here

if they don’t win it the dirty Mancs do 

Doesn’t make much difference to me, I haven’t watched a prem game this season. I couldn’t be arsed who wins it as long as Blackburn are not in it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

Doesn’t make much difference to me, I haven’t watched a prem game this season. I couldn’t be arsed who wins it as long as Blackburn are not in it

Nothing to worry with Blackburn 

 

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Not if Spurs keep Kane Son & Bale fit

Think Chelsea above spurs myself 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tomski said:

Manures will be happy tonight. 

A good result for them but they won't be happy until it's run like a football club with the football team the priority.Oddly enough Bolton is beginning to feel like a football club again its just that it's very shit at it.

Everton were a delight for the Liverpool haters, injured two of  them and took two points off them,There's no confirmation yet the Van Dijk injury is serious, im saving my Morrisons trifle until then,

 

 

Edited by Roger_Dubuis
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

A good result for them but they won't be happy until it's run like a football club with the football team the priority.Oddly enough Bolton is beginning to feel like a football club again its just that it's very shit at it.

Everton were a delight for the Liverpool haters, injured two of  them and took two points off them,There's no confirmation yet the Van Dijk injury is serious, im saving my Morrisons trifle until then,

 

 

Both tackles were shockers 

How Pickford stayed on is insane 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Both tackles were shockers 

How Pickford stayed on is insane 


great aint it....it goes some way to start levelling up all the terrible derby decisions over the year...even carragher is joking about it.

in the grand scheme of things, we dropped points yesterday....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.