• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gonzo

• radcliffewhite1

• ZicoKelly

• Marc505

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Posted Images

• Site Supporter

I find just watching that premier league difficult, even my loathing of utd is tempered nowadays. That nonsense var shit as a lot to do with it, but all the players seem like tattooed nobs up their own arseholes, couldn't care if i didn't see another match.

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

😀imagine 

pep has a breakdown and city explode to the championship

Stop teasing me 😀

27 minutes ago, Good Knee said:

I find just watching that premier league difficult, even my loathing of utd is tempered nowadays. That nonsense var shit as a lot to do with it, but all the players seem like tattooed nobs up their own arseholes, couldn't care if i didn't see another match.

I watch very little. Don’t mind watching Liverpool, Spurs and Leicester as they are attack-minded. I watch City when the FiL is round here watching it but I find them so dull. Last night was classic. Tip-tapping the ball backwards and sideways. Spurs got the ball it was straight forwards and on the attack

Just now, ZicoKelly said:

Not the west ham way, not good enough

I really don’t wish any success on them due to their fans being some of the most deluded twats in football, but I’d be happy for Nobby to do alright, and Moyes legacy will be his failure at the dirty reds so I’d love them to finish higher than them

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

Should have been for ages seeing as I took a Liverpool fan client to Madrid 18 months ago 😁

I’ve not been this disappointed in a WWayer since Zico and his cowboy boots 

3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

And 40m which really is fuck all for such a quality player 

He’s perfect for them, presses high, quick, can keep the ball, shrewd shrewd signing 

6 hours ago, Good Knee said:

Another thing that gets on my tits are players with double barrelled names, what happened to normal names like Tommy Smith.

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Another thing that gets on my tits are players with double barrelled names, what happened to normal names like Tommy Smith.

Brazilians have it right

what’s your name? 

Edson Arantes do Nascimento

Err we’ll just call you Pele

23 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Decordova-Reid?