Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

39 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I think what Jazza means is that they have the most fans. But if that's correct why haven't they built bigger grounds to house them all?

No, he said biggest clubs

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Like I’ve said in the past I couldn’t give a shiny shite if them or any other team never won again but if I had to toss a coin between them and the other lot fuck em both 😂

Yep, The Bigot Brothers.

• Site Supporter

This was never about English fans favouring Rangers. In the 70s when events on the pitch was at a lull, someone would shout “Celtic!” and the Protestant fans would respond “Rangers!” Then all the Catholic fans responded, “Celtic!” and so it continued until there was a bit of distraction on the pitch.

The opposite could easily start the chant. The first fan shouts “Rangers!” and so it goes on.

It was all Protestant and Catholic but unlike in Scotchland and Ireland, nobody would come to blows over religion.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Steejay said:

Celebrating at the Biggish household...

Didn’t realise they’d played to be honest, I was going to have that on my BTTS today so delighted to missed it. What a great result.

6 hours ago, jmjhb said:

Bradley Dack has done his cruciate again by the looks of it

What a shame. Should have sold him as soon as he got involved with that plastic reality bird. They need someone to help balance the books. Armstrong gone right off the boil with 40% of any profit going to Newcastle too.

Just now, Ani said:

Just watching Leeds v Chelsea, it is shit, not sure I can remember a decent EPL game for ages. 

Too much football. Players are going to be even more burnt out with the international tournaments this year and next