Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Manc cunts have won. Jason Lowe winning penalty. 

Find it hard to dislike Lowe because he did the hard yards with us, but the rest can fuck right off. 

Same. I like Lowe, stuck around while that little Turkish bastard and big Irish bastard went on strike leaving the kids to do a mans job.

Ive a lot of respect for Lowe, never shirked his responsibility too - off the pitch or on it

52 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

You're gonna need a bigger boat. We've won the Manx Cup too

30 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Not to mention Premier League Asia Trophy 

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Throw in 2 league Cup finals, an fa Cup semi, and another FRT final, and I know which has been the best experience. 

That doesn't include play offs neither.

Don't encourage him.

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Well done Salford. One Freight Rover win matches Bolton's trophy haul in cup football in the last 60 years.

Roger the Red strikes again. He's wrong bit he strikes again

12 hours ago, Zico said:

Was today's last year's final then?

Indeed

Well, Brighton just beat Southampton, taking them above Newcastle.

Brighton host Newcastle on Saturday. Fulham home to Leeds on Friday evening, which could go any direction.

I just can't say how much I'd enjoy those zebra lookalikes go down. Not to mention Bruce, the man who's spent his whole managerial career using contracts like I use Andrex.

57 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Sheffield getting ripped a new one

I know we rated Kean Bryan last season, but I can't believe he's playing most weeks in the Prem.  Its a stretch to think he could be a decent championship player.  Not his fault, but when they are paying £40mil for a couple of players that aren't that great as stated previously, you'd think they'd have better defensive cover than Bryan (and is central defender even his best position?).  They could have had Santos for £5mil in January.  

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I know we rated Kean Bryan last season, but I can't believe he's playing most weeks in the Prem.  Its a stretch to think he could be a decent championship player.  Not his fault, but when they are paying £40mil for a couple of players that aren't that great as stated previously, you'd think they'd have better defensive cover than Bryan (and is central defender even his best position?).  They could have had Santos for £50mil in January.