Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Play offs are still on, though?

Yes but ...

4 points for Reading will shut us out. They are home to Leicester, then at Wigan, home to 'Boro, away to Donny, and home to Burnley, so there's Certainly scope to lose 3 of those.

6 points for any of the next 3 will shut us out too.

Brighton have home matches against Charlton, Blackpool and Yeovil (plus trips to Huddersfield and Forest).

Ipswich have homes against Donny, Bournemouth and Wednesday (plus trips to Watford and Burnley).

Bournemouth are home against Wednesday and Forest and visit Yeovil, Ipswich and Millwall.

If none of the above happen, then 8 points for Forest or Blackburn, or 11 for Watford (with a game in hand), or 12 for 'Boro would definitely exclude Bolton from the play-offs.

Even if we get to the brink we may have to rely on Wigan winning at Blackburn on the final day, as Blackburn's other home match is v Yeovil and there trips are to Wednesday, Birmingham and Charlton.

Edited by MalcolmW

Yes but ...

4 points for Reading will shut us out. They are home to Leicester, then at Wigan, home to 'Boro, away to Donny, and home to Burnley, so there's Certainly scope to lose 3 of those.

6 points for any of the next 3 will shut us out too.

Brighton have home matches against Charlton, Blackpool and Yeovil (plus trips to Huddersfield and Forest).

Ipswich have homes against Donny, Bournemouth and Wednesday (plus trips to Watford and Burnley).

Bournemouth are home against Wednesday and Forest and visit Yeovil, Ipswich and Millwall.

If none of the above happen, then 8 points for Forest or Blackburn, or 11 for Watford (with a game in hand), or 12 for 'Boro would definitely exclude Bolton from the play-offs.

Even if we get to the brink we may have to rely on Wigan winning at Blackburn on the final day, as Blackburn's other home match is v Yeovil and there trips are to Wednesday, Birmingham and Charlton.

Forget all that we will drop plenty of points between now and seasons end.

and sordell scored

btw, did you know craig davies has started one game for preston

I honestly think Craig Davies has pulled off the biggest stunt in football history.

I reckon all this had been a bet with his mates as to how many people he blag into thinking he's a professional footballer.

There will be hundreds of centre forwards playing across the country in sunday pub leagues that given the same amount of training that could fill his boots.

So poor.

Nothing more than an athlete.

I honestly think Craig Davies has pulled off the biggest stunt in football history.

I reckon all this had been a bet with his mates as to how many people he blag into thinking he's a professional footballer.

There will be hundreds of centre forwards playing across the country in sunday pub leagues that given the same amount of training that could fill his boots.

So poor.

Nothing more than an athlete.

Crouch is still at it the thieving long piece of shit

so do I and @10/1 it was worth £10 bayern got some key players out tonight

I've had a niggling fear all day that they might make a game of it. I;m not sure I scan bring myself to have a bet on it though....

so do I and @10/1 it was worth £10 bayern got some key players out tonight

All i heard on Talksport was how utd had turned the corner "again" and how Bayern had taken the foot off the gas and were spiraling downwards. Brazil was spouting how "Davy was turning things around nicely of late"

Good to see they and him have been found out again. So tomorrow no doubt it will be reported as a "plucky effort"

Edited by bgoefc