Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

I bet he'd give Sam a rub off tonight

haha

I had a drink with him yesterday, and asked if he had changed his mind........said "No, I want that crooked cunt out of my club"

:)

Anyway, he reckons Allardyce is there to "stabilise" the club this season and then next, then they'll get rid of him for somebody who plays a better style of football  -  like West Ham, they're deluded

haha

I had a drink with him yesterday, and asked if he had changed his mind........said "No, I want that crooked cunt out of my club"

Anyway, he reckons Allardyce is there to "stabilise" the club this season and then next, then they'll get rid of him for somebody who plays a better style of football - like West Ham, they're deluded

Their style of football looked pretty decent from what I saw on Saturday.

Attacking on the break with two fast wingers running in off bentekkers.

Ace to watch imo.

Very much like the SKD, diouf link up.

• Site Supporter

haha

Anyway, he reckons Allardyce is there to "stabilise" the club this season and then next, then they'll get rid of him for somebody who plays a better style of football  -  like West Ham, they're deluded

Their style of football looked pretty decent from what I saw on Saturday.

Attacking on the break with two fast wingers running in off bentekkers.

Ace to watch imo.

Very much like the SKD, diouf link up.

Maybe it's just the general consensus at Bolton, and nowhere else in the footballing world, that sees points in the bag as the primary aim of a game of football involving our team and entertainment a secondary aim.

I'm certainly not getting this "there to be entertained" shit. I wonder if these bloons who harp on about Allardyce's "style of play" would happily sit at Wembley Stadium and watch THEIR team get beaten 5-0, because, after all, it's entertaining.

haha

I spent a while reading the Crystal Palace forum yesterday and was not surprised to see Sam is highly regarded by most.The general feeling is that they get better results because Sam has got them fitter than they were under the last manager.And his January transfer dealings were excellent.Even one of the  Sam dislikers was  thankful for the results and suggested they have a whipround to bung him a few quid in apprecaition

• Moderators

that really is fuck all, not like he's aggressively saying it right in her face

definitely in the banter category, maybe with a bit of passive aggression, but nowt he wouldn't say to a bloke

i bet she wasn't arsed

• Site Supporter

that really is fuck all, not like he's aggressively saying it right in her face

definitely in the banter category, maybe with a bit of passive aggression, but nowt he wouldn't say to a bloke

i bet she wasn't arsed

Aye. In the context of the conversation not too bad. Not overly edifying like but not the crime of the century.