Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

I was listening to GMR on my way out last night. Apparently, Wigan haven't lost at Portman Road in the last 12 years. Ive not even got a clue how many seasons during that 12 that they payee each other but I did have a wry smile at how well they did to carry on that statistical nonsense.

• Site Supporter

Shocking refereeing at Newcastle. Newcastle scored a pen, but the ref immediately disallowed it and awarded a free-kick to Burton. Encroachment apparently, but even if it was, the rules say it should be a re-take...

Shocking refereeing at Newcastle. Newcastle scored a pen, but the ref immediately disallowed it and awarded a free-kick to Burton. Encroachment apparently, but even if it was, the rules say it should be a re-take...

If that's right, then that referee needs to have his whistle taken off him and never be allowed near a match ever again. It'll be interesting to see how he explains that one away

Stop talking facts on here pal and please remain an argumentative sod............

Hope all's good with you, you great big pansy bumder.

• Site Supporter

Stop talking facts on here pal and please remain an argumentative sod............

Hope all's good with you, you great big pansy bumder.

I'm good thanks miami. :good:  Hope you're well too pal - and best wishes to your old man. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Your back

No blockbusters on at the flicks Cheese?