Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators

Is anyone confident now that we will get 2 wins from 3? I'm far from confident.

Like I said, a win and 2 draws does it

And no, I'm not confident, but we are still the team the chasers would want to be

Like I said, a win and 2 draws does it

And no, I'm not confident, but we are still the team the chasers would want to be

But, by eck, a win tomorrow would be nice!

If we fail to beat Bury I honestly don't think we will go up.

We have won 1 of our last 4 home games.

If we fcuk this up it would be criminal.

It's coming down to bottle now Fleetwood have that in bucket loads I'm not sure we have. Fleetwood currently 6/1 to get promoted if we don't win tomorrow it'll be 6/4 Fleetwood.

It's coming down to bottle now Fleetwood have that in bucket loads I'm not sure we have. Fleetwood currently 6/1 to get promoted if we don't win tomorrow it'll be 6/4 Fleetwood.

Bottle and momentum I'd say.  Bradford have gone, pretty much, but FW look like the bit's between their teeth.

Win is essential tomorrow for the points and the psychological blow, as Snoop points out

Why is it that they have bottle and we don't?

We're ahead of them and have a game in hand

They got beat at Oldham a couple of weeks ago for example

We may be on a tricky little run and were wank the other day but I'm not sure it's all about bottle

Why is it that they have bottle and we don't?

We're ahead of them and have a game in hand

They got beat at Oldham a couple of weeks ago for example

We may be on a tricky little run and were wank the other day but I'm not sure it's all about bottle

They keep bouncing back when required example at Walsall week after we'd battered them, again today dug out a crucial win, we've not won since Southend and was lucky to win that, that's despite playing 2 terrible teams in Oldham & Chesterfield, tomorrow is about bottle let's hope they have that bottle.

Ok it's a little close to the bone

But fuck me it's not a bad position to be in with 2 home games against bury and Peterborough.

Sweaty should pot Parkinson if we can't do this Jesus!!

Chesterfield was our last home match

When we were coming out at Southend being 10 points clear I felt sure we were there; still fancy us going up automatically but we are making hard work out of it

• Moderators

They keep bouncing back when required example at Walsall week after we'd battered them, again today dug out a crucial win, we've not won since Southend and was lucky to win that, that's despite playing 2 terrible teams in Oldham & Chesterfield, tomorrow is about bottle let's hope they have that bottle.

You're beloved Fleetwood lost to terrible Oldham

They keep bouncing back because they keep having to, having fcuked up

As JD said above, there's way too many amateur psychologists on here, looking way too deep into stuff

If it was about bottle, we wouldn't have gone to Fleetwood and Oxford and scored 4

We wouldn't have won at southend

You're beloved Fleetwood lost to terrible Oldham

They keep bouncing back because they keep having to, having fcuked up

As JD said above, there's way too many amateur psychologists on here, looking way too deep into stuff

If it was about bottle, we wouldn't have gone to Fleetwood and Oxford and scored 4

We wouldn't have won at southend

Could argue the pressure was off as it looked like we'd all but gone for the Fleetwood game.  Agree with Oxford though but still not expecting to win.

fwiw I don't think we lack bottle at all.  Just seem guilty of taking our foot off the pedal at times.

Think the results today will fire us up nicely and we'll smash Bury :)