Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Office Shit

desert

i have just tried to let a little fart out and shit my self. am i on my own here or has this happned to others? i'm sat in the office by the way.

Haha been there got the t shirt.

Clench buttocks and shuffle to the trap. Leave grundies in the cistern and make paper ones using hand towels.

• Moderators

Haha been there got the t shirt.

Clench buttocks and shuffle to the trap. Leave grundies in the cistern and make paper ones using hand towels.

Can you not make some from bogroll, just keep spinning round, then a couple of tucks round the bollocks? Bit like a mummy?

• Moderators

Can't decide who is worse, the alpha male types that barge into the bogs and immediately park their farty arse or the geeky type who timidly edges into the bogs and tries to skulk into trap no.1 without anyone noticing them then waits until the rest of the bogs are empty before unloading.

I had to have a shit at a motorway services the other day. That was awful.

At our offices, we've got a blokes and a ladies bogs as you would expect. There is also one at the far end of the office that is called "The En-Suite" and that's the one that folk use when they know that a stinker is coming out

• Site Supporter

I was having a terrible day once when I worked at the CSA.

In the end I just thought fuck it, walked out and went home.

Next day my boss expectedly pulls me in an says "You vanished yesterday, nobody could find you, what happened"

I quick as a flash told him I'd shit myself.....  He just looked at me blank and went "Oh... erm.... um.... ok, dont worry I'll sort it".  Never mentioned again.

I was having a terrible day once when I worked at the CSA.

In the end I just thought fuck it, walked out and went home.

Next day my boss expectedly pulls me in an says "You vanished yesterday, nobody could find you, what happened"

I quick as a flash told him I'd shit myself.....  He just looked at me blank and went "Oh... erm.... um.... ok, dont worry I'll sort it".  Never mentioned again.

Genius - they'd not want to press it for fear of further detail, I doubt they'd question it's authenticity as an excuse either.