Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Norwich 1 Bolton 0

captainmed

People on here are fucking idiots mate.

We played ok,had loads of possession and were simply unlocked twice by a better team.

It's a far cry from getting overran all over the pitch and players not having a clue what they are doing.

I thought we kept our shape pretty well and clayton bags its 2-2.

we are just so shit at the back it's scary.

It's going to be a long old season that's for sure,can we not just stop the dramatics every time we get beat??

We've just avoided a drubbing at favourites for the league title.

Onwards and upwards...

spot on,think some folk just like a fucking moan

• Site Supporter

Dervite & Ream far too weak imo..Will put Mills down to just having an off night for now. Beckford needs to be fucked off out of the club asap. Pratley just isn't good enough though he does put a shift in. We need 2 or 3 characters to come in, not necessarily top players but the type that hate losing & will rally the troops.

• Moderators

i thought we were at least 4 goals worse than one of the better teams in the league

however

first goal starts with our throw on the edge of their box

second, scored from a great corner by a bloke who should have been off - and shite defending

clayton missed a great chance - freedman wouldve been bollocked for not putting mason on

moxey is a better left back than ream

threlkeld aint good enough, but one day he might be

i also think lennon made too many changes during the game and we ended up with midfielders falling over each other

If Clayton scored it would have been 2-1, Lee's goal wouldn't have happened as a different game occurs, (balls goes to center circle instead of goal kick), we might have scored another way though.

Yes thanks for that wonderful observation diddles.

Can you please confirm if bears do actually shit in the woods??

• Moderators

We was shite, so I don't know what he's going on about.

I have every faith in Lennon to change this.... I'd imagine he's got a pretty good idea of which players are good enough judging by this game.

lets see how he goes on buying players who will improve us on the wages we can pay

Has to play Clayton and Davies or Mason , and a scrappy win in next two games and things will take off.

Players have forgotten what its like to be on an unbeaten run but I dont think we can be this bad for long.

Why does he have to play Clayton, never seen any of him before tonight and he misses a 1 on 1, must be good in u21's?

Because he is better than Beckford and has a recent goalscoring record, so tell me why you think he shouldn't play ? 

A goalscoring record for who? I have no idea about him, first time he's played for us? just asking why should he start, even ahead of C.Davies and Mason.

Beclford can't start again after tonight and his attitude after being subbed.

Edited by Didledee

I'm sick to the back teeth of negative moaning fuckers, we are a major work in progress we are going the right way we were clearly missing key players in key positions and our squad is unbalanced and wasn't designed to play 4-2-3-1 we played probably one of the best teams in the division tonight who have lots of pace and quality in the areas we were missing key players, given a bit of financial backing Lennon will get the job sorted, and you know what if the kid had scored from the great ball from Davies we'd have got a lucky draw. That would have shut you sad moaning fuckers up. Go fuck yourselves.

I'm sick to the back teeth of negative moaning fuckers, we are a major work in progress we are going the right way we were clearly missing key players in key positions and our squad is unbalanced and wasn't designed to play 4-2-3-1 we played probably one of the best teams in the division tonight who have lots of pace and quality in the areas we were missing key players, given a bit of financial backing Lennon will get the job sorted, and you know what if the kid had scored from the great ball from Davies we'd have got a lucky draw. That would have shut you sad moaning fuckers up. Go fuck yourselves.

What position?