Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Norwich 1 Bolton 0

captainmed

• Moderators

I'm sick to the back teeth of negative moaning fuckers, we are a major work in progress we are going the right way we were clearly missing key players in key positions and our squad is unbalanced and wasn't designed to play 4-2-3-1 we played probably one of the best teams in the division tonight who have lots of pace and quality in the areas we were missing key players, given a bit of financial backing Lennon will get the job sorted, and you know what if the kid had scored from the great ball from Davies we'd have got a lucky draw. That would have shut you sad moaning fuckers up. Go fuck yourselves.

im generally in agreement

im not sure where the optimism pre match came from

there wont be any financial backing

he'll work under the same constraints freedman did

People on here are fucking idiots mate.

We played ok,had loads of possession and were simply unlocked twice by a better team.

It's a far cry from getting overran all over the pitch and players not having a clue what they are doing.

I thought we kept our shape pretty well and clayton bags its 2-2.

we are just so shit at the back it's scary.

It's going to be a long old season that's for sure,can we not just stop the dramatics every time we get beat??

We've just avoided a drubbing at favourites for the league title.

Onwards and upwards...

Two shots on target in 90 mins says otherwise. In another day they would have been 4/0 up after an hour.

Gash.

A goalscoring record for who? I have no idea about him, first time he's played for us? just asking why should he start, even ahead of C.Davies and Mason.

Beclford can't start again after tonight and his attitude after being subbed.

Dont think i said in what order, but he certainly looked better than Beckford.

Playing Norwich under Freedman and we'd of been 4 down after 45 mins

Plenty positives, just a few tweaks and we'll be fine

First one being Beckford for either Clayton or Mason

Definitely.

We've definitely improved our possession and passing under Lennon, just need to improve the defending.

Definitely.

We've definitely improved our possession and passing under Lennon, just need to improve the defending.

Defend from the front, if we had someone who knew where the onion bag was the defence wouldn't be under so much pressure

Get that lazy cunt out of our club

Two shots on target in 90 mins says otherwise. In another day they would have been 4/0 up after an hour.

Gash.

Clearly there a better team than us, clearly Lennon wouldn't have started with anything like that back four if we had everyone fit, norwich benefitted from the players we had to draft in at fullback having pace and power in them areas, we took a battering but showed character in getting up off the floor and could have got a lucky draw, Lennon will have learned a lot tonight about his players. I've already put this one behind me and looking forward to Wigan next week, I expect a full on war with Wigan next week after Lennons got into them this week, bring it on. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Clearly there a better team than us, clearly Lennon wouldn't have started with anything like that back four if we had everyone fit, norwich benefitted from the players we had to draft in at fullback having pace and power in them areas, we took a battering but showed character in getting up off the floor and could have got a lucky draw, Lennon will have learned a lot tonight about his players. I've already put this one behind me and looking forward to Wigan next week, I expect a full on war with Wigan next week after Lennons got into them this week, bring it on.

Are we on the box again next week?

• Moderators

Clearly there a better team than us, clearly Lennon wouldn't have started with anything like that back four if we had everyone fit, norwich benefitted from the players we had to draft in at fullback having pace and power in them areas, we took a battering but showed character in getting up off the floor and could have got a lucky draw, Lennon will have learned a lot tonight about his players. I've already put this one behind me and looking forward to Wigan next week, I expect a full on war with Wigan next week after Lennons got into them this week, bring it on.

we have time to sneak in a similarly one sided defeat at cardiff before that

I'm sick to the back teeth of negative moaning fuckers, we are a major work in progress we are going the right way we were clearly missing key players in key positions and our squad is unbalanced and wasn't designed to play 4-2-3-1 we played probably one of the best teams in the division tonight who have lots of pace and quality in the areas we were missing key players, given a bit of financial backing Lennon will get the job sorted, and you know what if the kid had scored from the great ball from Davies we'd have got a lucky draw. That would have shut you sad moaning fuckers up. Go fuck yourselves.

People on here are fucking idiots mate.

We played ok,had loads of possession and were simply unlocked twice by a better team.

It's a far cry from getting overran all over the pitch and players not having a clue what they are doing.

I thought we kept our shape pretty well and clayton bags its 2-2.

we are just so shit at the back it's scary.

It's going to be a long old season that's for sure,can we not just stop the dramatics every time we get beat??

We've just avoided a drubbing at favourites for the league title.

Onwards and upwards...

With a new manager in charge, I can't for the life of me see why people don't share this view. It will take time.

• Moderators

however we want to dress it up, they are miles better than us

they have 3 or 4 strikers we'd take given half a chance - i wont dig the threads up from móngs going ballistic when we were 'signing jerome'

they are the team we should have been when we came down

in fact, we shouldve been streets in front of them

but, thanks to the happy clapper, we were already on the slide