Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Norwich 1 Bolton 0

captainmed

I'm sick to the back teeth of negative moaning fuckers, we are a major work in progress we are going the right way we were clearly missing key players in key positions and our squad is unbalanced and wasn't designed to play 4-2-3-1 we played probably one of the best teams in the division tonight who have lots of pace and quality in the areas we were missing key players, given a bit of financial backing Lennon will get the job sorted, and you know what if the kid had scored from the great ball from Davies we'd have got a lucky draw. That would have shut you sad moaning fuckers up. Go fuck yourselves.

Well said, you cunt.

lennon says we're miles behind norwich

spearing wasnt injured

no shocks there

When your captains giving the ball away and constantly out of position and not competing physically as Spearing did tonight unfortunately the axe has to come down, he's not a bad player but think that could spell beginning of the end of his captaincy and a chance for someone else. Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Moderators

ove read some of spearings recent stuff

at liverpool i thought 'local lad otherwise he'd not get a look in'

i think hes ok even tho i think he let freedman down with the ibiza thing and reading his quotes he sees himself as a bit of a playmaker

i dont think thats his game

i see him as a good grafter, no better than medo

im interested to see how it plays out but if lennon wants rid, good riddance

ps i still see us finishing top half cos we'll be better under this fella than most of the other poor teams

• Moderators

The players Norwich have and how they played was us 2years ago and it's all been Mis-managed hopefully onwards and upwards

talk me through the strikers we came down with

then we'll compare them to the norwich mob

ove read some of spearings recent stuff

at liverpool i thought 'local lad otherwise he'd not get a look in'

i think hes ok even tho i think he let freedman down with the ibiza thing and reading his quotes he sees himself as a bit of a playmaker

i dont think thats his game

i see him as a good grafter, no better than medo

im interested to see how it plays out but if lennon wants rid, good riddance

ps i still see us finishing top half cos we'll be better under this fella than most of the other poor teams

If anyone knows a centre midfielder its Lennon think Jay Spearing in for a shock. Ie dropped.

however we want to dress it up, they are miles better than us

they have 3 or 4 strikers we'd take given half a chance - i wont dig the threads up from móngs going ballistic when we were 'signing jerome'

they are the team we should have been when we came down

in fact, we shouldve been streets in front of them

but, thanks to the happy clapper, we were already on the slide

Correctamundo

All of it.

• Site Supporter

ive no problem lennon picking a fight with some of these fcukers

hes played a very good pr game up to now and 2 wins from 4 buys him some time

i hope he wins, i believe he will win

we need him to win

2 wins in his first 4 games "buys him some time"? What the fuck?

• Moderators

2 wins in his first 4 games "buys him some time"? What the fuck?

been out, have we?

hes bought himself some credit in his actions/results so far and if he wants to have a row he'll have the fans on side

tis all

• Site Supporter

I'm sick to the back teeth of negative moaning fuckers, we are a major work in progress we are going the right way we were clearly missing key players in key positions and our squad is unbalanced and wasn't designed to play 4-2-3-1 we played probably one of the best teams in the division tonight who have lots of pace and quality in the areas we were missing key players, given a bit of financial backing Lennon will get the job sorted, and you know what if the kid had scored from the great ball from Davies we'd have got a lucky draw. That would have shut you sad moaning fuckers up. Go fuck yourselves.

What he said

Tonight just proved we need a goal scorer (still), Beckford is done. Clayton is young and learning, maybe next season for him.

If Norwich are top 3 we're not a million miles away

Beckford is a waste of space, but even the best striker in the world would struggle to score with the service Beckford gets.

Clayton comes on makes a good run and gets a great chance.

Beckford is lazy and gets caught offside a lot because of it. He is very poor.

I agree with Lennon that we don't have enough physique in central midfield. Spearing and Medo can put their foot in but when up against bigger lads it doesn't always work - and they consistently lose out in the air. Lennon is clearly looking at Trotter as a solution but like many others I have yet to see anything much in him. I hope Lennon gets the best out of him.

Oh for the days of having the likes of Campo, Speed and Faye on our books all at the same time!

however we want to dress it up, they are miles better than us

they have 3 or 4 strikers we'd take given half a chance - i wont dig the threads up from móngs going ballistic when we were 'signing jerome'

they are the team we should have been when we came down

in fact, we shouldve been streets in front of them

but, thanks to the happy clapper, we were already on the slide

But what about the keep the faith campaign?