Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dog & Partridge

DazBob

One of the comments on The Bolton News claimed the wall in question used to be an entrance into the vault, so the building should be structurally sound if that's the case (a wall built to fill a former entry point), surely a wall that had structural significance wouldn't be driven through so easily and the driver walking about after?

I reckon' whether it gets demolished will depend on whether it's making any money these days.

• Site Supporter

Lots of people giving it the "I hope no one was injured". Well call me a cunt but I've not no fucking idea how they managed it, so I hope they never drive again, through the injuries caused.

Apparently they were forced off the road by someone else driving through a red light.

Someone jumped that light a few years ago and I ran into them. The shitheads dad wanted to pay private for the repairs and called me a cunt when i told them it would only be done through the insurance. So i fucked them over for whiplash for all three of us. 10k cheers.