Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ticket Office...again

Ani

I lost my blackpool tickets.

Rang the club, they arrnaged duplicates to collect at Blackpool, they tunred up and we got in fine.

The club also sent me an email so i had a record in case on any issues.

I was fuming that i had nothing to complain about. Although I did step in some dogshit outside the ground so can i blame the ticket office for that.

I know people from ticket office might come on here, so if they do....thanks great job !!!

I will also thank them. Helpful young lad in the club shop sorted out my Half a season ticket for me and my daughter in a couple of minutes. He had our client references and told me when tickets would be ready and then wished me a good day.

Booooo.

I will also thank them. Helpful young lad in the club shop sorted out my Half a season ticket for me and my daughter in a couple of minutes. He had our client references and told me when tickets would be ready and then wished me a good day.

Booooo.

a girl in the shop did my season ticket for me over the summer. Gave her my old client ref, she sorted it all in a couple of minutes & was quite pleasant. Lazy daft bint!

a girl in the shop did my season ticket for me over the summer. Gave her my old client ref, she sorted it all in a couple of minutes & was quite pleasant. Lazy daft bint!

same woman made me get 10 full names, addresses, date of birth and client reference numbers for 10 watford away tickets on open sale.

after id got all the info and rang back the guy said i didn't need them.

same woman made me get 10 full names, addresses, date of birth and client reference numbers for 10 watford away tickets on open sale.

Great service. Good to hear this kind of stuff when it all goes smoothly.

that'll be the ticket office not the shop. Down with the ticket office!

• 3 weeks later...

Shit job this time ticket office

Trying to buy half season tickets online - site kept fucking up

Gave up and called them....on hold for a while no problem...then a voice says "all agents are currently busy, please try again later" and the phone goes down.

What the fuck is that all about at 11:40am on a Thursday morning?

Fucking amateurs

I rang em to enquire where my Blackpool away tickets on the Monday before the game.

They told me they had been posted to one of the 5 addresses in my party but they didnt know which! I said why didn't you send them to the billing address...she said she didn't know.

In the meantime she put me on hold without pressing the on hold button,so I could hear her asking Brian if he was brewing up and refered to me as this old fella! Haha

Shit job this time ticket office

Trying to buy half season tickets online - site kept fucking up

Gave up and called them....on hold for a while no problem...then a voice says "all agents are currently busy, please try again later" and the phone goes down.

What the fuck is that all about at 11:40am on a Thursday morning?

Fucking amateurs

I rang about that time, no problems. In fact, it was probably me holding you up :)

Why does it always seem to be you Jules? It can't always be the TO.

Would you like me to pop round & show you how to use a phone? ;)

• 1 month later...

I misplaced my season ticket Saturday, Went to the office expecting a load of  drama.

"No problem Mr W here's a replacement for today, and if you don't find it give us a ring and I will send you a new one."

Polite, efficient and helpful.

Credit where credit's due