Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Train Delays This Morning To Manchester

freds dad

From BBC NW Facetube

Due to overnight cable damage caused by vandalism in the Salford Crescent area, all services between Bolton - Manchester and Liverpool - Manchester will be severely disrupted until approximately 1600.

An amended timetable will be in operation whilst work continues to repair the damage.

Here's how Northern Rail is affected:

Amended timetable Summary

• Direct services from Liverpool Lime St to Manchester Airport will be cancelled until further notice

• Services between Preston and Hazel Grove will terminate and start at Manchester Oxford Road

• Services between Liverpool Lime St and Manchester Victoria will terminate and start at Newton-Le-Willows with a replacement bus service operating to Manchester Victoria

• Services between Southport and Manchester Airport will terminate and start at Manchester Victoria

Is vandalism the same as cable theft? I always took vandalism to be wreckage without cause or reason but surely thieving copper doesn't come under no cause or reason.

They've made cabling a lot harder to nick iirc.

So some numb cunt could have tried, failed and still fucked the line up for the day.

Couldn't cope with the train. Parked up on site next to picadilly this morning mooches to Greggs outside the station and all I saw were miserable folk looking stressed out leaving the station. Not the best of roads into manny but gotta be better than train.

I drove in today, set off at quarter to 7 got to my desk at ten to 8.

Coming home at 5, ball ache, sat nav said 1 hour 30. Ended up taking the route Birch mentioned on here a while back through monton and got home by ten past 6.

Train again tomorrow.

I drove in today, set off at quarter to 7 got to my desk at ten to 8.

Coming home at 5, ball ache, sat nav said 1 hour 30. Ended up taking the route Birch mentioned on here a while back through monton and got home by ten past 6.

Train again tomorrow.

left htown at 7:15 and got to city centre at 8:55. Fuck that every day.

Went to move car onky to see ome cunt giving me a ticket for being 6 mins over a 4 hour session. Wanker. Hope he gets home to find the binman stuck up his wifes arse with a cocks the size of a pop bottle.

then took 1hr 40 to get home.

do people do that shit every day?