Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Top Work Bolton Pratley And Hall

Ghana White

I can only echo all of the above. It's good to see the club doing its best to feel like it's got the community at heart.

Maybe it happened before and it just wasn't reported on, but regardless, there's a proper 'feel good' factor about our club now. Well done to all concerned.

The DMB's have been moaning about the road surface at Carrington damaging their high performance cars. They use this road to by-pass autograph hunters and the press, yet our lads do stuff like this. This has made me feel better than a win, that smile on the young fellas face has cheered me up no end. Well done everyone, and get well soon young man :)

• Moderators

I can only echo all of the above. It's good to see the club doing its best to feel like it's got the community at heart.

Maybe it happened before and it just wasn't reported on, but regardless, there's a proper 'feel good' factor about our club now. Well done to all concerned.

i think it did

there was some bod on the radio and apparently all pros have it written into their contracts that they do a minimum number of hours of community work

for me, the recent change is about the pr bit actually getting on their game

Coyle did all this when he was in charge and it was publicised. It's great the club do this kind of thing and Iam not knocking them for a second but it counts for fuck all if we are not winning football matches.

Sometimes it isnt about the football. It is about having a bond with the community that the fans are based in. There is no down side to work like that.

Sometimes it isnt about the football. It is about having a bond with the community that the fans are based in. There is no down side to work like that.

Agree If "Little Johnny" sees Bolton players at School, his u12s team or in hospital etc he might change his "Santa" wish from a Dirty red shirt with Cunt on the back, Too a pristine White one.