Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Snooker

Cheese

• Moderators
7 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

Was it called Q Ball or summat like that?

7 hours ago, Farrelli said:

Was it not called Trickshots ?

Trick shots sounds about right

Down stairs was Nibblers, rough as fuck but the only place in Horwich you could get a beer after last orders

Remember as a 16 year old with no ID the door policy was:

"Are you 18?"

"No"

"Well if the police turn up hide"

There was a dark dance floor about 3m square, all the wrong uns of horwich stood round the edge looking at the birds dancing on it

One story was a lad got sucked off on it and when the lights came on he realised it was his aunty

Edited by ZicoKelly

13 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Saw it up there myself last weekend. Last year the same car came out of Temple Road every morning.

Saw it pull out of Temple Rd  last week or week before last I think it was about 20 to 8 in the morning and head up towards MBP so they've been knocking around there recently.

On 21/08/2020 at 18:15, Tonge moor green jacket said:

First registered in Edinburgh in 2016. Perhaps that reduces the chances of it being his, but who knows. 

It would have to have been first registered in Edinburgh to begin with SN.   jsl

Edited by MalcolmW
-

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

It would have to have been first registered in Edinburgh to begin with SN.   jsl

Or sold on by DVLA as a cherished plate. They don’t let spelled out words go to a lucky car buyer, they make revenue from them.

When the 51 plates came out I looked at MU51CAL as a Manchester plate. I think it was already for sale on the DVLA (or DVLC) website.

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Or sold on by DVLA as a cherished plate. They don’t let spelled out words go to a lucky car buyer, they make revenue from them.

When the 51 plates came out I looked at MU51CAL as a Manchester plate. I think it was already for sale on the DVLA (or DVLC) website.

The MU bit should have been enough to put you off. 

3 hours ago, MickyD said:

MU 01 CHS with a stud in the bottom of the 0

• 2 months later...