Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Parking Ticket Nazis

Smiffs

Had a moan the other day but just seen more of these parasitic wankers in my town today doing their best to fuck things up for local business and send them to the Trafford Centre.

Bullied throughout life they feed upon the people bringing money to a local economy.

For the full 6 minutes over the 4 hours I had £8 paid for, I hope his wife was getting slotted up her shitbox by a large Afro-Caribbean gentleman and enjoyed every second of it. At £10 per minute the cunt stuffed me for, I really do hope she was getting boned.

I further hope Father Christmas bring him a months worth of sciatica.

I took my mother in law to Budgens and parked in the council run car park alongside. Got a ticket because her disabled badge was out of date. Contacted council and explained genuine mistake, renewal in hand plus 30 mins free for Budgens customers. Wouldn't cancel and they say councils don't use parking fines as a cash cow. Bollocks

The fine was in Manchester this week and issued by council Nazis - had a right shitstorm with them including the suggestion that their wives were at home getting fucked why they played out with there ticket toy.

I'm pretty sure they were stood next to my car watching the time run down. It was honestly 6 minutes after the 4 hours.

I managed to get 60 quids worth of abuse thrown at them - but seeing more of the cunts today in Leigh in the run up to Xmas handing tickets out makes my teeth itch when you see dozens of cars with blue badges dumped across the streets causing mayhem driven by folk who have smoked their way into them in the first place.

Got done in manc about ten years ago for £20+ quid. We just got back and wifey chatted this guy up on a scooter who said we were just in time...... a week later got the notice.... cunt! didnt have the balls to front us and say we were booked!

Just had a notice through for not wearing a seatbelt.  One of those police video vans went past me in Hammersmith while working there about 3 weeks ago.  £100.  Cunts

Why would you not wear a seatbelt? It's just a pure habit to put it on. Just me?

One tried to do me the other week big pavement two cars wide stuck it on pavement nipped in the Indian was in 2/3mins

He was weighting it out told the CUNT that would be the last ticket he would ever wright

Got in car and tried to moe the CUNT over bet he never moved as quick in is life

Was one of them CUNTS on them bikes would love to take one of them out

• Site Supporter

Got one off Bolton council for having a valid ticket , it was on the dash, clearly visible , the twat said : " it clearly states on the ticket to affix to windscreen, I may not be able to see it there"

I got it revoked like but fucking hell what a shower they are