Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Blackburn 1

Mounts Kipper

Massive result for us today , plus a crackin game too for the newbies and stayaways. Wonder how many of the extra 5-6k fans jump on board.

Had to laugh, even some of the old timers sat near me in Esu stood up givin it 'who are ya, who are ya' after pratley goal.

Chungy and most improved pratley mom

Brilliant today what made it so sweet was the Blackburn fans who were sharing our box were arrogant as fuck at half time, I waltzed in at half time and said that they'd fucked up being just 1 up and that the black pearl would come on and turn the game, thanks Emile well worth getting my arse out on the town hall steps that was.

Out muscled first half. Danns was isolated too much, Chungy looked a bit lost out wide and Eidur played very deep. Second half Chungy was more central and Pratley ran them ragged on the left. Great to see Heskey to get his driver out and slot one in. I left just before the end to go to my mums for tea, soz.

• Moderators

You are looking at 4 or 5 years for that.

ive made this point before

if that cunt hits somebody in the face you're looking at some exceptionally serious injuries

its nothing other than luck that its seemingly missed everybody

Brilliant that, just brilliant. They could have been well away at half time but we came back out and really took it by the scruff of the neck. Heskey scoring, 2 quick goals, the atmosphere, the Bolton lads in the box giving it the biggun after the flare was thrown, Eidur and his class...all made it a cracking boxing day. Can't wait for Sunday COYWM!!!