Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Question Time

superjohnmcginlay

Brand is a bellend of the highest order, he avoids questions and resorted to petty name calling to score points with imbeciles.

The more I hear of Farage the more I agree with what he says. Don't get the hatred for him and I see myself as a well balanced person.

As soon as immigration is mentioned he's branded a racist. I think getting quality people in is much more important than quantity. We have our own scutters to deal with.

These politicians missed a trick, they should have bought up all the Payday lenders - Wonga, QuikQuid etc. And bailed out the banks via these companies...

By now most of the bankers would've topped themselves and we'd own the banks outright, then the deficit would disappear overnight as all the money we launder could be skimmed and go straight back into the country.

They're all cunts bar none (politicians, rentagobs, lobbyists, nobbyist, bankers, the meedya etc.) we get on with it and crack on in spite of them, always have. I couldn't give less of a fuck who's in charge it won't make a jot of difference to my life. End of two can (of best bitter) rant.

• Site Supporter

The government can't run the country because of politics..

Irony in its simplest..

Every commons meeting / question time is just bickering and name calling.. It's actually really pathetic. Had some law passed last week that labour backed but they were still throwing abuse at Cameron..

Brand is a bellend of the highest order, he avoids questions and resorted to petty name calling to score points with imbeciles.

The more I hear of Farage the more I agree with what he says. Don't get the hatred for him and I see myself as a well balanced person.

As soon as immigration is mentioned he's branded a racist. I think getting quality people in is much more important than quantity. We have our own scutters to deal with.

bang on my view. I don't see why you are racist wanting controlled immigration. Happy for anyone form anywhere to come if they bring a needed skill with them. Not slovaks or Bulgarians with no job to come too