Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Question Time

superjohnmcginlay

Brand is a bellend of the highest order, he avoids questions and resorted to petty name calling to score points with imbeciles.

The more I hear of Farage the more I agree with what he says. Don't get the hatred for him and I see myself as a well balanced person.

As soon as immigration is mentioned he's branded a racist. I think getting quality people in is much more important than quantity. We have our own scutters to deal with.

Spot on pal.

Brand is a bellend of the highest order, he avoids questions and resorted to petty name calling to score points with imbeciles.

The more I hear of Farage the more I agree with what he says. Don't get the hatred for him and I see myself as a well balanced person.

As soon as immigration is mentioned he's branded a racist. I think getting quality people in is much more important than quantity. We have our own scutters to deal with.

The problem is that immigration is all he talks about. He seems to be of the view that withdrawing from the EU and closing our borders solves all the problems. The real answer is that it solves none of them but creates a whole lot more.

If he talked sensibly about border control and actually sensibly addressed other issues I might listen. But until then he's just peddling a cheap solution that people want to buy into, that really doesn't exist.

• Moderators

"Pound shop Enoch Powell"

That made me giggle

He had that one already prepared. Farage shut him up when he asked him if that answered the actual question.

When he kept speaking over Penny Mordaunt then called her love, she fucking rinsed him too.

Brand is a two-bob Geldof.

I liked it when somebody asked him why he doesn't stand for Parliament, if he's so outraged by what goes on in The City and Parliament and his response was "Err....I don't want to become one of them"

The cock-sponge

Edited by CWP

The problem is that immigration is all he talks about. He seems to be of the view that withdrawing from the EU and closing our borders solves all the problems. The real answer is that it solves none of them but creates a whole lot more.

If he talked sensibly about border control and actually sensibly addressed other issues I might listen. But until then he's just peddling a cheap solution that people want to buy into, that really doesn't exist.

They are a single issue party, that's why it's seemingly all he talks about.

I don't think he claims that leaving the EU and controlling immigration solves all of our problems but while we're letting in enough people to fill Bolton (and more) each and every year we can't really get to grips with anything can we?

Our infrastructure needs just continually race ahead of us, and how are we supposed to plan school places, house building etc accordingly, not knowing how many people will rock up from one year to the next?

They are a single issue party, that's why it's seemingly all he talks about.

I don't think he claims that leaving the EU and controlling immigration solves all of our problems but while we're letting in enough people to fill Bolton (and more) each and every year we can't really get to grips with anything can we?

Our infrastructure needs just continually race ahead of us, and how are we supposed to plan school places, house building etc accordingly, not knowing how many people will rock up from one year to the next?

I think that's 2 issues; leaving the EU and immigration?

It was so good, a lot better than Celebrity Juice Xmas Special.

No problem with people coming here to work and have a better life, its the spongers and criminals we don't need.

Farage is a bloody good person for a debate, love him or loathe him.

Yeh but how many money launders barber's do we need?

I prefer the Aussie way, if you have skills we need then apply to come in.

Also the benefits system for all needs to be completely reviewed.

Edited by C86

Yeh but how many money launders barber's do we need?

I prefer the Aussie way, if you have skills we need then apply to come in.

Also the benefits system for all needs to be completely reviewed.

Wasn't that the original purpose of immigration, getting folk to fill the jobs natives saw beneath them?

Wasn't that the original purpose of immigration, getting folk to fill the jobs natives saw beneath them?

Without immigration, this country would have been properly fucked a long time ago......no doubt somebody will say that it's fucked now, but it's really not.

I'm all for immigration, it just needs to be better controlled

The natives who think a job is beneath them should be given the choice of take the job or lose the benefits. 

In most cases, people have a choice on whether they better themselves or sit on there arses and do fuck all bar take money and whine.

Without immigration, this country would have been properly fucked a long time ago......no doubt somebody will say that it's fucked now, but it's really not.

I'm all for immigration, it just needs to be better controlled

Agreed, we do need migrants but lets get ones we need and/or offer something to our country.  

The natives who think a job is beneath them should be given the choice of take the job or lose the benefits.

In most cases, people have a choice on whether they better themselves or sit on there arses and do fuck all bar take money and whine.

Couldn't agree more.