Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Black Eyed Friday.

leigh white

Got a great bar selection. Every spirit under the sun.

Only been in once for a brandy. Got half decent views of Salford!!

Probably bob in tonight after we've eaten if its not rammed.

It's certainly a long bar. The whole seating thing is a bit odd and I find it thinks more of itself than necessary. But then that is so Spinningfields

Speccy at 50p? When's the next train to Leyland?

I jest of course, there was complimentary mulled wine on offer last night and I limited myself to two mugs - despite loads of it being poured and laid out already and nobody else being in the room at the time...

I've changed, a few years ago, I would've sneakily supped about thirteen in succession - like a fat american kid guzzling sodas, then swaggered back in the other room pretending the one I was holding was the only one I'd drunk/was drinking (and made a spectacle of myself a some point in future, when the other twelve mugs kicked in).

Currently sat listening to a Dj play scooter downstairs to a pub full of nobs shouting for no apparent reason.

I've seen one woman crying her eyes out slumped on a car bonnet and and another bloke is currently argueing with presumably his wife on the phone on the car park.

I really do hate living here.

Currently sat listening to a Dj play scooter downstairs to a pub full of nobs shouting for no apparent reason.

I've seen one woman crying her eyes out slumped on a car bonnet and and another bloke is currently argueing with presumably his wife on the phone on the car park.

I really do hate living here.

examine your options