Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clarke Carlise

superjohnmcginlay

I know he's got on peoples tits recently with his media work.

In truth he's a lovely fella and a top family man.

It's tragic what's happened and I'm absolutely gutted.

Hope he's back on his feet soon.

I gave this some thought last night.

And I think I came to the conclusion that it's not actually Clark Carlisle the person, that we've become to dislike.

It's what he has got himself naively involved in and the people who have used him as a mouthpiece.

I abhor racism, but he's ended up becoming one of the faces of inverse racism, via his work with the CRE etc.

I think he has been ill advised about who to represent and stand up for.

I gave this some thought last night.

And I think I came to the conclusion that it's not actually Clark Carlisle the person, that we've become to dislike.

It's what he has got himself naively involved in and the people who have used him as a mouthpiece.

I abhor racism, but he's ended up becoming one of the faces of inverse racism, via his work with the CRE etc.

I think he has been ill advised about who to represent and stand up for.

You not voting for me then?

• Site Supporter

My first jury service was a coroner's court. An indian solicitor had been caught with his hands in the Legal Aid tin to the tune of £30 odd thousand. He stopped on th M61 on the way home to change a tyre that never needed changing and 'fell' under an articulated wagon. 

My first jury service was a coroner's court. An indian solicitor had been caught with his hands in the Legal Aid tin to the tune of £30 odd thousand. He stopped on th M61 on the way home to change a tyre that never needed changing and 'fell' under an articulated wagon. 

Selfish cunt.

1. Robbed you of your jury service.

2. Put his death on some poor driver's conscience.

None of the stories actually state that Carlisle was driving a car.

Was he a pedestrian?

Another suicide attempt?

In one!

Willing to drive under the influence one day. 2 days later decides to walk down a dual carriageway rather than drive? Doesn't add up

His heads gone, he's decided to do himself in or should I say get someone else to do it involuntarily

In one!

Willing to drive under the influence one day. 2 days later decides to walk down a dual carriageway rather than drive? Doesn't add up

His heads gone, he's decided to do himself in or should I say get someone else to do it involuntarily

and if that's the case and that did happen some poor sod would have to live with that.

• Site Supporter

The thing about the way the coronor's court panned out, we were almost instructed to come back with an open verdict because, in view of any evidence seen, there was no way on earth we could be expected to say defiitively that he did or didn't take his own life.

Anyone looking to die accidentally without affecting life insurance would need to find a method where suicide couldn't be proven. Only flaw is that you may not die and then it'll smart a bit.

Anyone looking to die accidentally without affecting life insurance would need to find a method where suicide couldn't be proven. Only flaw is that you may not die and then it'll smart a bit.

The suicide clause usually applies for only 12 months after the policy starts

It's a very fucking dark day, when you actually think suicide is a way out of life's problems.

I was severely depressed in 1999 and had a nervous breakdown (apparently) and contemplated it myself on more than one occasion.

I drove to London to watch us play Fulham on a Tuesday night and didn't go home afterwards, ended up at the Portsmouth v Bolton game five days later, drove to the docks after the game, slept in the car and got the 6.00am ferry to France.

Came home a couple of weeks later.