Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hospitality For Wigan Match

RONNIE PHILLIPS

It was a strange thing to shout. I think they might've been on the next table. Uncomfortable silence!

Anyway, that quiz is a fucking swizz, we got 19, so did another table but he added a team who got 18 who then won the tie breaker. Closed fucking shop! I didn't want the pomagne anyfuckinway!

Edited by no balls

Was it twice as a good as the LoV suite?

It was only £42 inc VAT in there.

Not been in there for 8 or so years, so don't know. Great seats bang on half way line about 6 or 7 rows back, was able to see and hear the dugouts which we don't usually get with our season tickets. Had a good chat with a few faces I knew would be in platinum and knew I wanted to bob my head in a couple of boxes on that side of the ground. Highlight for daughter was photo with Josh Vela.

Can you have a reserved table in lov? And where are seats? Other than price what are benefits if Lov? Might try it next time.

Went in Platinum yesterday for 75 quid plus vat. Thought it was well worth it and was better than I expected. I'd do it again for that kind of money.

Warm, relaxed, entertaining, food good, great seats on half way line. Thumbs up.

normaly it's between £125 and £150 a game +vat