Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 0 Wanderers 0

DomRepWanderer

• Moderators

I don't think there's anyone who is disputing that season ticket holders shouldn't have first chance. The problem is after that its any man for himself. So someone who has done every away game is in the same queue as someone who hasn't been for five years but fancies going to Anfield.

Sunday - Season ticket holders with x number of away tickets.

monday - season ticket holders

tuesday - x number of away games

wed - anyone else

strictly one per season ticket.

it really isn't that difficult. il set it up on excel for them ffs.

if away games mean nothing in terms of future tickets then let us know and I will buy a season ticket and do a few home games instead.

its too difficult for you :)

what about the bloke who does every home game but wants to sit in different seats :)

Compared to most we are stuck in the burnden park days regarding ticketing. It's simple away games you get points and there based on distance so when a match like this comes about it will go.

Season ticket holders with say 4000 points

Season ticket holders with 2000

Season ticket holders

Members

Open sale

All this is recorded on your card so it's not hard to roll out surely?

The only fuck up here is the fact that people could buy more than one ticket per season ticket on-line.

That is a computer glitch, if the club is now recalling the ones bought in error there will be some more to be sold.

We have 12000 season ticket holders unless we get to wembley (and we did not sell out when we did) we are unlikely to have an allocation of over 12000, so if you want to be covered in case of a big game you have to buy a season ticket.

I have done a spread sheet, 5500 - 12000 = -6500

Surely first place goes to season ticket holders who live out side Bolton, say in Leeds or Blackpool ?

Yes without a doubt.

Those who live closest to the sea should get first dibs. Then tight Yorkshire men.

Compared to most we are stuck in the burnden park days regarding ticketing. It's simple away games you get points and there based on distance so when a match like this comes about it will go.

Season ticket holders with say 4000 points

Season ticket holders with 2000

Season ticket holders

Members

Open sale

All this is recorded on your card so it's not hard to roll out surely?

And what happens to folk who pay on the day at away games?

The only fuck up here is the fact that people could buy more than one ticket per season ticket on-line.

That is a computer glitch, if the club is now recalling the ones bought in error there will be some more to be sold.

We have 12000 season ticket holders unless we get to wembley (and we did not sell out when we did) we are unlikely to have an allocation of over 12000, so if you want to be covered in case of a big game you have to buy a season ticket.

I have done a spread sheet, 5500 - 12000 = -6500

This isn't just about this game though. its happened before and it will happen again but because it only happens every few years everyone just shrugs their shoulders. (unless it affected them).

We beat liverpool and next round we get the munichs and get 8000 tickets.

The club sell 1 per season ticket properly this time and we sell 7500.

the remaining 500 is a free for all between someone who goes every away, the man who can't be arsed to go to the reebok as its not on manny rd, bolton fans munich mate and a munich who lives in bolton but can get to the ticket office at 9am.

• Site Supporter

But easy to go away when you're on a winning run. We'd not have filled the end at Huddersfield if we were bottom with Dougie in charge I don't think!

If DF was still in charge we wouldn't have got past Wigan either so the whole thread would be a moot point.

• Moderators

This isn't just about this game though. its happened before and it will happen again but because it only happens every few years everyone just shrugs their shoulders. (unless it affected them).

We beat liverpool and next round we get the munichs and get 8000 tickets.

The club sell 1 per season ticket properly this time and we sell 7500.

the remaining 500 is a free for all between someone who goes every away, the man who can't be arsed to go to the reebok as its not on manny rd, bolton fans munich mate and a munich who lives in bolton but can get to the ticket office at 9am.

liverpool is an away game so thats one bag of worms

if we get united at home, then what

Why would the club go to the time and expense of getting details of people who only go to away games for the once every 3 years we have a situation like this? They contribute fuck all to the club financially and that's what it all comes down to - you pay up front for your ticket and you get first shout on tickets.

Personally I think their loyalty should be rewarded in some way in situations like this but it is never going to happen.

Guest pansyroadwhite

Sorry it should always be season ticket holders first, simple they put the money up front which helps the clubs finances immediately because the money is there, if some one got a ticket before me because they fancied a trip to Norwich I would be posting the complaints that Dan has been posting!!

The club cant win but I would think most if not all clubs put season ticket holders first

liverpool is an away game so thats one bag of worms

if we get united at home, then what

if you're giving me the power then anyone who didn't go the carling cup semi first leg is banned for life for starters.

Guest pansyroadwhite

i dont think anybody has disagreed

they argument is against season ticket holders mates getting a jump on others

Fair enough, I do agree with that it should be one ticket for the game for each season ticket

if you're giving me the power then anyone who didn't go the carling cup semi first leg is banned for life for starters.

The Tranmere one ?

How about people who get someone else to buy a ticket for them but are then too pissed to get in ground ? Should they get a ticket ahead of someone who wants to watch the game ?

The Tranmere one ?

How about people who get someone else to buy a ticket for them but are then too pissed to get in ground ? Should they get a ticket ahead of someone who wants to watch the game ?

No they shouldn't

but when the system is how it is and we're in with those who can't be arsed to go home or away we will play the game

and if you read back i've already offered my ticket to sober dan.