Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Soberdan In "i Now Drink Shocker"

Thorpey

Keeping up with Jon at Sheffield Wednesday is going to be a different kettle of fish to those lightweight Reading lads. Intend to beat the personal best of 9 certainly.

Keeping up with Jon!?!

Are you mental? That's akin to sticking a toddler into the Bolton Marathon the day after its started to crawl!

Can't wait to see this.

You will have some stories to tell that's for sure Whiteboy. Hope you can see the funny side of me and Jon being sh*tfaced in the same way, I saw the funny side of Garrp being sh*tfaced. I will have had a minimum of 4 John Smith's by the time I see you.

Not sure whether this is just going to be a wet January for me or am I  going to be a seasoned drinker. As I said Bowtun Baked I am well aware that some of the London lot could drink double what I did at Huddersfield Reading. Whiteboy to have started drinking before midday.

youre not pissed enough until you start humping the seats of the train to Millwall from London Bridge in front of a Mother and Daughter combo singing 

Bolton Boys we are here

aint that right?  :drinks:  :drinks:

haha tremendous Seddon

Perfectly acceptable behaviour mate don't know what you're talking about

youre not pissed enough until you start humping the seats of the train to Millwall from London Bridge in front of a Mother and Daughter combo singing

Bolton Boys we are here

aint that right? :drinks: :drinks:

haha tremendous Seddon

Edited by jonseddon94