Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Paris Shooting.

leigh white

• Site Supporter

Valid point but in the 80's and 90's who were committing the terrorist attacks ?........that's when most of the terror gangs woke up....

Since the Millenium and more so of late, who are now committing the terror attacks ?.........hmmmm, even you lefties can answer that.

Not rocket science for you and Cheese is it ?

Terrorists?

Edited by Cheese

Terrorists?

Classic left wing tactic there Cheese by diverting and digressing from the topic.

You know full well where the terrorists are from.

How you can even try to argue the toss on this is beyond me.

Sweet dreams, I'm not discussing my proven facts anymore.

• Site Supporter

Classic left wing tactic there Cheese by diverting and digressing from the topic.

You know full well where the terrorists are from.

How you can even try to argue the toss on this is beyond me.

Sweet dreams, I'm not discussing my proven facts anymore.

I'm not left-wing. What tactic is it you think I'm using?

Or are you saying that because most terrorist attacks in the western world are committed by ISIS sympathisers, that all Muslim's should be considered dangerous?

I'm not left-wing. What tactic is it you think I'm using?

Or are you saying that because most terrorist attacks in the western world are committed by ISIS sympathisers, that all Muslim's should be considered dangerous?

Well Cheese,you're not exactly Willie Morgan are you ?

Before I'm called right wing,please allow me to digress over my sexual prowess with varying nationalities.

True fact.....I've been with a Jewish lady for eleven years............a real tight c@@t is she...

Before that was with an Irish wench.......proper spuds deep with that filthy mare

Previous to Mrs Adams, I was with a Muslin massif,did her once in her Burkha...not the best looker but she had lovely eyes.

Had a bird from Madrid whilst working as a mechanic over her husband's Vauxhall........she screamed "Viva Espana" .........say it slowly dumbo....

Many moons before Miss Khan, I was with Miss America Big Tits 1997...had a threesome with her and her mum......she did actually yell in bed "Goddam, you are one mother fucker".......

And before all those I rattled a tart who was Czech, but all went blank after that.........

Enjoy your shadow spat son, you're better off finding your way in Hampton Court.

Night night sweet cheeks

x

Terrorist attacks have reduced in the last 30 years... 30 years ago we didnt have the internet to chat about them

Precisely.

30 years or so ....IRA were still bang at it.

As were ETA and several other forces,most notably Hezbollah who are now ironically targeting ISIS.

Nowadays, when there's an attack, who do we all think of ?

Horwich, please don't even try and patronise me on terror, I've forgotten more than you will ever know.

Goodnight.

Edited by miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

Well Cheese,you're not exactly Willie Morgan are you ?

Before I'm called right wing,please allow me to digress over my sexual prowess with varying nationalities.

True fact.....I've been with a Jewish lady for eleven years............a real tight c@@t is she...

Before that was with an Irish wench.......proper spuds deep with that filthy mare

Previous to Mrs Adams, I was with a Muslin massif,did her once in her Burkha...not the best looker but she had lovely eyes.

Had a bird from Madrid whilst working as a mechanic over her husband's Vauxhall........she screamed "Viva Espana" .........say it slowly dumbo....

Many moons before Miss Khan, I was with Miss America Big Tits 1997...had a threesome with her and her mum......she did actually yell in bed "Goddam, you are one mother fucker".......

And before all those I rattled a tart who was Czech, but all went blank after that.........

Enjoy your shadow spat son, you're better off finding your way in Hampton Court.

Night night sweet cheeks

x

So you've shagged some foreigners. And?

It was all a cover up for a nonce ring in Wakefield though so no need to apologise

I'm surprised that anything has come out, as we know that the German Government and Police are covering up loads of these types of incidents all the time

• Members

You didn't have to worry about terror attacks in the 1960's

Take us back

Seventies pal when I was in my prime - plenty to worry about and a lot closer to home than you've had to worry about sonny.

Bring back the birch!